What's new

Tech - Kung Lao EX Dive kick +12 on block

Every fighting game has a top tier. Stop overreacting.
Sounds like another rush down scrub supporting mkx.

The game is only able to be played one way. Literally one way. Rush down or be rushed down.

Can't wait for your illogical response trying to refute this.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........

The game is only able to be played one way. Literally one way. Rush down or be rushed down.

MKX is a game that can be played in one way,i agree.you wait until the opponent has no meter,and then you run and press button!

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm

That's just not true. At all. I think it's very interesting that I impart a common sense factoid about fighting games and you're best response was to insult.

Just so we're clear, a scrub typically blames everything else but themselves when they lose, including the game itself. Which is what you've done.

Kitana plays a strong keepaway game in Royal Storm and Mournful, using conditioning and baits to open people up. Her pressure in Royal Storm isn't how she gets her damage.

Shinnok can zone quite well in many match ups due to the speed of amulet blast and Hellsparks.

Predator, while having strong mix ups, can also done very effectively, as can Quan Chi.

Admittedly, the game is very pressure based and fast paced, but zoning does exist. Also, this point that you've introduced into the conversation has nothing to do with your original stance of NRS wanting a top tier, probably because you can't refute that every fighting game has a top tier.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Long known since MK9. Rarely useful, but I was able to land it from a almost full screen trying to punish projectiles.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
That's just not true. At all. I think it's very interesting that I impart a common sense factoid about fighting games and you're best response was to insult.

Just so we're clear, a scrub typically blames everything else but themselves when they lose, including the game itself. Which is what you've done.

Kitana plays a strong keepaway game in Royal Storm and Mournful, using conditioning and baits to open people up. Her pressure in Royal Storm isn't how she gets her damage.

Shinnok can zone quite well in many match ups due to the speed of amulet blast and Hellsparks.

Predator, while having strong mix ups, can also done very effectively, as can Quan Chi.

Admittedly, the game is very pressure based and fast paced, but zoning does exist. Also, this point that you've introduced into the conversation has nothing to do with your original stance of NRS wanting a top tier, probably because you can't refute that every fighting game has a top tier.
Yes,you are right,but why after so many patches have to be the same top tiers?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Seems like pretty big BS for KL to have... having said that I don't see anyone viably using this, looks WAY too easy to mess up.

Still FML if someone pulls it off and i'm expecting to punish XD

I am not sure if this is new,so i post this thread just to inform me.After hitting the opponent low with the ex dive kick,even if it's -23 on block,you have free 11212 pressure and f2 without gaps.

The reversal is on with reptile's 6frame special.
Nice tech bro! Long ago I'm studying this. Today I upload a video with details.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
i would rather eat a lemon than spend a bar to either get punished or get an unlikely +12 into 112124