What's new

EX Dash Setup

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
It can still be good though.. I mean.. you are invisible. Bitches know the invisible guy has the upper hand!
I am still firmly saying that the only way people should be going invisible is ending combos and off of d4, d4 invis can put you negative if it's crouch blocked, but the pushback is so good that f2 can still beat out a lot of shit. I have been using d4 invis f2 ex fb as a pressure tool and hit confirming combos off of it, I think it's really good, but I haven't gotten much feedback on this tbh.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I am still firmly saying that the only way people should be going invisible is ending combos and off of d4, d4 invis can put you negative if it's crouch blocked, but the pushback is so good that f2 can still beat out a lot of shit. I have been using d4 invis f2 ex fb as a pressure tool and hit confirming combos off of it, I think it's really good, but I haven't gotten much feedback on this tbh.
its def a good tool but when they cross me up and i whiff the f2 i feel like punching babies in the face

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
its def a good tool but when they cross me up and i whiff the f2 i feel like punching babies in the face
I have never been crossed up doing this tbh, I have caught anyone who has tried with the f2 ex ffb and combo'd. Maybe no one has timed it right, I have used it quite a bit in tournies too