What's new

Tech - Ronin EX Blade Kall Vs Projectiles.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Hi guys, I was playing some Kitana vs Ronin Takeda last night and by freak accident we came across something I wasn't aware of before, as with all these threads I will begin by saying i'm not sure how known this is so I'm prepared for the "this is known" comment. :)

I will also say it's 1bar to simply deflect a projectile, it's not the most useful tech but all tech is tech and who knows how life saving this could be one day in the correct situation so it's best you know now.

So Ronin Takeda cannot use his reflect while his blade is down however he can use EX blade call and deflect a projectile and also get his blade back, arguably you would most likely block and quick kall but in any case here it is, watch towards the end of the clip to see how it works.

I went onto test it against other projectiles and it deflects alot such as Subs Ice ball, all of LKs FBs however I don't think it's possible to deflect bullets as you would expect.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
You didn't know either? Lol
No lol I mained ronin for like 2 months too, never really thought of utilizing it like that.

I guess in the neutral if u have blade down you can ex a projectile for a safe call back... Then again, I seriously doubt any character can zone u so hard you couldn't get a quick kall in.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
This is fucking cool, I think this happened to me online fighting a ronin, but I didn't know if that's actually what happened, but it totally mindfucked me.