please help , thanks :)

Luija1006

since 1995
Hello guys
i didn't find the answer of this question in the forum so i made a new topic

How can i get a 1,2 after ExAcidHand? If i dash I'm still to slow to do it :/
I never get even if I tried it alot:(

please help , thanks :)
Are you sure it's 1 2? You are doing it in the corner or mid-screen? the only bnb (combo) you can follow with after Ex Acid Hand is 3 2 forceball (in my ignorance). Anyways, the trick is dashing two times and then start pressing the buttons. For example: JNP 3 2 1 Elbow Dash NJP EX Acid Hand Dash Dash 3 2 slow forceball... Practice, and you will get it consistently.

ah, no Reptile, I know what hes talking about. Its not 12 Reptillian hand. Its 122 EH reptillian hand Dash 32 forceball 321 if thats what you mean, and yes reptile is right about that 32 reptillian hand for better hit box.. But I find those combos a waste mid screen because they dont tend to do much damage.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I've never tried getting a 1 2 after an Enhanced Acid Hand at midscreen whenever I did Reptile combos in my spare time. Usually the Reptile player sticks with 3 2 as it has a better hitbox.

As far as practical fights go, I would not bother burning meter for an Acid Hand, mainly because Reptile's combos don't do very impressive damage and you're better off ending a combo with 3 2 1 Slow Force Ball to keep pressuring the target.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
ah, no Reptile, I know what hes talking about. Its not 12 Reptillian hand. Its 122 EH reptillian hand Dash 32 forceball 321 if thats what you mean, and yes reptile is right about that 32 reptillian hand for better hit box.. But I find those combos a waste mid screen because they dont tend to do much damage.
that's not what he was talking about, he was talking about 12 after ex acid hand not before. It says it right in his post dude. The damage isn't that much different from a lot of reptiles other bnbs but you waste a bar for the same damage as others that don't use any, that's why I don't use it, I don't use it outside of the corner because you only need it there for bigger combos.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
ahh sorry yes i meant 321 q.q
Then yes you just dash up and finish after acid hand, this is honestly better to use in the corner than midscreen because you can do more with it, midscreen you can use normal acid hand and knock them full screen and start zoning to tryl and knock people into another combo.