Marvaz - winners top 32
Sabin top 16
Saibotmk top 32 knocked out Wong
Morty top 16
Gunz top 32
Michaelangelo lost in top 16 to online Tony
Tony brady placed 17
aris top 16

BEST MOMENT EVER - at first alex Valle beat Detroit in Shang mirrors in top 16 and told Detroit " your soul is mine " in an annoying fashion

ATL REDD then beat alex Valle Shang w liu kang advancing to top 8 and did a babality on him and said "hey alex yoursoul is mine now" it was perfect. Only babality of the day happened in a battle to top 8 match

I wasn't on any stream station but recorded winners finals match in my bracket, will post as well as others I recorded

Results of my pool
Winners bracket: pig of the hut
Losers bracket: sektroll

Props to all who had sektroll winning my bracket :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Good stuff. Hey pig. You used cyber sub?

REO, saibotmk and I sported Mileena :)

mileena no question is my main - I was keeping it on the low down.

REO and I have been trading mileena stuff all week. She's so under rated.

I have aris/Tom, my matches, and so many others video recorded that I'll post

I can't begin to tell u guys the massive stories we have, and all from this weekend. Silent and I will have a huge debriefing.

Btw I'm trolling Tom brady, go ask him how my mileena was able to flawless his sub zero :) video is coming :)

Really enjoyed playing REO, konqrr and so many players here. A absolute phenomenal experience w MK

Tim Static

Adminerator
REO, saibotmk and I sported Mileena :)

mileena no question is my main - I was keeping it on the low down.

REO and I have been trading mileena stuff all week. She's so under rated.

I have aris/Tom, my matches, and so many others video recorded that I'll post

I can't begin to tell u guys the massive stories we have, and all from this weekend. Silent and I will have a huge debriefing.

Btw I'm trolling Tom brady, go ask him how my mileena was able to flawless his sub zero :) video is coming :)

Really enjoyed playing REO, konqrr and so many players here. A absolute phenomenal experience w MK
you'll never play online again LOL

jk, maybe...

but good shit dude. very proud of all you guys.

Pig Of The Hut

and what happened to Chef?

Chef went 1-2
silent went 1-2
bone went 1-2

Gamerblake went 1-2 and punched himself in the face after losing one match. No lie, can't wait to do a stream later and debrief the whole weekend.

But the best is yet to cone - top 8 is gonna be outstanding

Pig Of The Hut

you'll never play online again LOL

jk, maybe...

but good shit dude. very proud of all you guys.
Thanks man, really appreciate it!

And it's so damn hard to play online after this, I love this offline competition and scene and I'm going to push so hard to make MLG, seasons beatings and other tourneys.

Completely infectious environment And MK was represented wel.

Hector, Brian and other MK staff was here hanging out and living the matchesl

Also I've been joking w OSI 16 Bit he needs to change his name to 8 bit cause he's in the top 8, dude is awesome to watch. Hopefully he can change his name to osi 4 bit or osi bit after Evo

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
I heard you faced neorussel. I play him in offline casuals and was just wondering how you found playing him...heard he got knocked out by Valle.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Chef went 1-2
silent went 1-2
bone went 1-2

Gamerblake went 1-2 and punched himself in the face after losing one match. No lie, can't wait to do a stream later and debrief the whole weekend.

But the best is yet to cone - top 8 is gonna be outstanding
Who did Blake play? lmao @ him punching himself in the face for losing... lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Also, here's to MK *FINGERS KROSSED!!!* being at Evo again next year and I hope to finally meet you, Pig. Good shit and thank you for the updates, good sir!

Pig Of The Hut

I heard you faced neorussel. I play him in offline casuals and was just wondering how you found playing him...heard he got knocked out by Valle.

Yea Neo russel and I played in top 32 and he beat me 2-1 w kitana. He played extremely on point and my inexperience vs kitana's crouching hit box ruined me.

Great player and look forward playing him again.

Lord of the fly put me in losers and oddly enough it's the first time he's beaten me in 3 weeks. Even casuals night before went 10-4 me but mike (fly) did awesome and I was happy for him. He played great and put NW on the map.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Also, here's to MK *FINGERS KROSSED!!!* being at Evo again next year and I hope to finally meet you, Pig. Good shit and thank you for the updates, good sir!
yea im going to start stashing some cash for a vegas trip next year.. i opted not to go due to sindel not getting a buff in time.. if mk9 is there next year im so there.. mk gd the 3rd most people there so the chances have to be high of it being there next year.. we just need to keep pushing it.. bone in Cali and you guys here on the east coast,.,

fyi i can see gamer hitting himself, hes a bit odd like that..

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yea Neo russel and I played in top 32 and he beat me 2-1 w kitana. He played extremely on point and my inexperience vs kitana's crouching hit box ruined me.

Great player and look forward playing him again.

Lord of the fly put me in losers and oddly enough it's the first time he's beaten me in 3 weeks. Even casuals night before went 10-4 me but mike (fly) did awesome and I was happy for him. He played great and put NW on the map.
Not gonna lie... I definitely gained a whole new respect for him after seeing his NW. Props to both of you guys.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
yea im going to start stashing some cash for a vegas trip next year.. i opted not to go due to sindel not getting a buff in time.. if mk9 is there next year im so there.. mk gd the 3rd most people there so the chances have to be high of it being there next year.. we just need to keep pushing it.. bone in Cali and you guys here on the east coast,.,

fyi i can see gamer hitting himself, hes a bit odd like that..
haha, no shit he is. Guy's life is MK. I can only imagine how dissapointed he was.

Red

Noob
they better have MK next year,

im overloaded in jealousy from just these small brief announcements from you.

Pig Of The Hut

MOre updates I forgot to post concerning members of tym and Mku

B Wizz went 1-2
Gamerblake went 1-2
Cat went 1-2 I believe
Carefoot 1-2

We recorded so many money matches, Blake footage, tag matches, and something else after the stream. When all the content is posted it'll be epic.

Chef recorded last night

DanCock

Cock Master!!
MOre updates I forgot to post concerning members of tym and Mku

B Wizz went 1-2
Gamerblake went 1-2
Cat went 1-2 I believe
Carefoot 1-2

We recorded so many money matches, Blake footage, tag matches, and something else after the stream. When all the content is posted it'll be epic.

Chef recorded last night
awesome piggy cant wait to watch, wish i was there with you guys :(