What's new

EVO 2017 Updates, Reactions and Hype Thread!

BlazeBlue finals were lit. Also it was recently announced that Smash will be shown on ESPN & Disney at 6pm PST time. Smash community is eating sports, and getting seconds haha

Tweedy

Noob
Honeybee only went Aquaman mirror for the record because it's legitimately Flash's worst mu and that's who Honeybee plays to counter him. He played Aquaman on the first Inj too.

People who think he went Aquaman because only Aquaman can fight Aquaman are delusional. Any of the top tiers do fine against him.

I don't follow Tekken. Do they not like each other?
From what I heard, the feud between Knee and Saint/JDCR goes back to Tekken 6. I think Knee was angry at JDCR for whatever reason during a set, he spouted a few words, and they had bad blood ever since. He apologized but the beef was never squashed. It was so bad in fact that a lot of the Korean scene excluded Knee from even playing with him, so the scene was divided.

Knee and JDCR finally shook hands at Rev major for the first time in years. And at this Evo, Saint shook JDCR's hand for the first time. Looks like the beef is squashed