What's new

Evo 2016 Schedule & Viewing Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
So goddamn frustrating how once again MK is treated like a fifth class citizen. No stream love whatsoever. I've been watching first week random dp throwing ken's for 24 fucking hours, and have missed a handful of MK's best already. For what?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
:( I might've gotten out of pools this time; but between two XXXL burgers at fat burger and an entire lumberjacks breakfast I got food poisoning or I'm just super sick. :(

I'm rooting for you cossner

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
MKX is about to be on. OH man 15 minutes late. When we get stream time for the rest of the night. Don't be a privileged fuck and respect the other games even if your don't like watching it
MKX is regularly marginalized and it's made difficult for fans to follow the game in tournament, it's frustrating. I didn't say I don't like Marvel, or that it should be shafted, only that MKX should have a dedicated stream like basically every other game.

And, how exactly am I "disrespecting" other games? I'm not in the stream chat complaining....I'm on an NRS website. How about you don't be a laughably condescending "moral high ground" clutching douche bag?

E

Eldriken

A comment like that is what gets you on ignore lists.
It's also what gets people in trouble. Not that he cares, but that's how it is. I edited your message since I deleted his and you had it quoted. Just letting you know.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
MKX is regularly marginalized and it's made difficult for fans to follow the game in tournament, it's frustrating. I didn't say I don't like Marvel, or that it should be shafted, only that MKX should have a dedicated stream like basically every other game.

And, how exactly am I "disrespecting" other games? I'm not in the stream chat complaining....I'm on an NRS website. How about you don't be a laughably condescending "moral high ground" clutching douche bag?
If you are a fan its not hard to follow. A lot of games start late and end late. It happens at every event its not just our game. MKX does have dedicated stream time. A lot more than other games. It just didn't start on time. Shit happens Welcome to the FGC.

And no.

Status
Not open for further replies.