What's new

EVO 2013 Daigo Comeback!?

AE is one of the hypest games in the FG community and is always fun to watch at Evo whether you play the game or not. The beast has made a video about him training harder than ever before for this years EVO and it definitely got me hype.

So who is going to take EVO this year and who do you want to win? Infriltration? Daigo? Sako? Gamerbee? Tokido? Kazunoko?

Discuss....

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
He made a video about what a beast he is in UMvC3 and that he's going to win and didn't even get out of pools x3 . On topic, I don't want him to win. I like him, but I don't like Ryu :( . Also, I like how you didn't mention american or european players or any non-asian players :3

He made a video about what a beast he is in UMvC3 and that he's going to win and didn't even get out of pools x3 . On topic, I don't want him to win. I like him, but I don't like Ryu :( . Also, I like how you didn't mention american or european players or any non-asian players :3

I didnt mention any americans for a reason...im sorry but their asses are free to japanese chinese and korean players.

I didnt mention any americans for a reason...im sorry but their asses are free to japanese chinese and korean players.
well actually out of the 4 evos for sf4, there's been an American in the top 3 at least for each one, so we couldn't be that free :), also it'd be tight if daigo won, personally i'd love to see sako or uryo get top 8, I love ibuki/sakura but I really would like to see sako's evil ryu.

well actually out of the 4 evos for sf4, there's been an American in the top 3 at least for each one, so we couldn't be that free :), also it'd be tight if daigo won, personally i'd love to see sako or uryo get top 8, I love ibuki/sakura but I really would like to see sako's evil ryu.

yeah I play sakura she is fun to play. Americans aren't free obviously but daigo, infiltration, sako, xiaohai, gamerbee and them are just in a league of their own imo. Id like daigo to win too that fadc Ultra is just too hype lol.

yeah I play sakura she is fun to play. Americans aren't free obviously but daigo, infiltration, sako, xiaohai, gamerbee and them are just in a league of their own imo. Id like daigo to win too that fadc Ultra is just too hype lol.
yeah dat UMESHORYU!!!!, and yeah true, asia has dominated evo bcuz they have won them all, hopefully that changes. I like jwong's, wolfkrone's, and etc. chances of making that happen.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Gamerbee no no no no no no no ... I don't know why, but I don't like this guy.

I'd welcome the return of the beast. EVO 2009 GF was amazing.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Dream winner:
Dieminion. He's nearly unarguably the best Guile on the planet right now. The guy is one of the best zoners to ever throw a sonic boom. Love that fucking Guile.

Likely winner:
Infiltration, but I'm hoping I'm wrong; people seem to be learning how to deal with him now.

Would not remotely mind:
Daigo - seeing godlike solid Ryu play is always entertaining
Sako - that Evil Ryu is spectacular
Poongko - is there anyone who doesnt enjoy watching his Seth?
Xian - beyond Gentertaining

SF4 is probably/rightfully going to be the most hype of all the games.

Xian <- such excellent Gen Player, amazing to watch!
POONGKO <-- Every match from him is a Hype Match!

But tbh i think Inlfiltration will make it again since he seems unstoppable.

Vagrant

Noob
Infiltration is on fire right now man I don't see anyone stopping him this Evo.

If anyone were to stop him though it would be Daigo.

You see what Infiltration did to him at 25th anniversary grand finals after he adjusted? Holy shit dude....

Hell of an evo storyline developing that is for damn sure.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
yeah dat UMESHORYU!!!!, and yeah true, asia has dominated evo bcuz they have won them all, hopefully that changes. I like jwong's, wolfkrone's, and etc. chances of making that happen.
Half these guys don't really focus on AE anymore, and it sucks. :(

but how many of you knows an AMAZING Blanka player TSRAI ?
I would love to see him performing at Evo!!
TSRAI is sick. So is his best friend Bon (aka Playerjun52).