What's new

EVO 2011 MK STREAM

Albo

Noob
That nightwolf was great.

Sub was pretty low skill.

I hope to see lord of the fly go on to do high things though, nightwolf is a beast character that needs to be repped.
yep lords nightwolf looked in top shape. he's played better than evryone else i've seen on the stream.

tbh I was dissapointed with Cat and his Sub playstile... vs that RAiden guy, he did ONE clone in 2 games and Raiden was spamming teleports 24/4... huh man ?!?

not saying all he knows was basic comboes but all he was doing during that game is stuff i do all te time and im far from a tourny player.

Altaire

Noob
not saying all he knows was basic comboes but all he was doing during that game is stuff i do all te time and im far from a tourny player.
...Uh, I hope you aren't referring to Lord of the Fly, because he's probably the best Nightwolf out there.

Out of all... Four of them in the world.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
well, Nightwolf is a very good character with good tools, so, maybe it's about time to be recognized as a force ,kinda valuable tourney material !!

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I've been tuning in sporadically from work and I gotta say I'm seeing some extremely ghetto gameplay... maybe it's tournament jitters going around or something

Its not about what combos he does, its how and when he executes them.
I dont think you are understand what im getting act.All im saying is the best NW in the world plays like me and the 10 other nightwolfs i know which is just weird to me since he should be much better than that.

All im saying is i hope he knows more

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I dont think you are understand what im getting act.All im saying is the best NW in the world plays like me and the 10 other nightwolfs i know which is just weird to me since he should be much better than that.
That's a little like watching baseball on TV and saying "Derek Jeter swings the bat just like me" and being disappointed.

Bizkit

Noob

I do get where you are getting at, its nowhere.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Nice detroitballin up next on the stream, been whooped by him online a bunch of times and he's one of the favs. His Shang is ridiculous.

Altaire

Noob
I've been tuning in sporadically from work and I gotta say I'm seeing some extremely ghetto gameplay... maybe it's tournament jitters going around or something
It's pool play, what the hell do you expect? I don't mean to trash talk anyone, but you're going to see a lot of low-grade online players who have no idea what they're doing. Big-name players like Perfect Legend are taking it easy to keep their A-game under wraps, and randoms are, well, random. I don't know why you're expecting consistent high level play from the pools.

I play Sub Zero just like Tom Brady does.

Tom Brady would beat my Sub Zero.

You really, really aren't getting it.

Kwon

---->----
Lord of the Fly UP AGAIN!!!

Let's see if BigWillie has as good timing as LotF!

Reflect-finish!

Bizkit

Noob
I am really glad that these inexperienced guys are coming to EVO... Hopefully it won't discourage them to keep playing and to come to these events.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Im sry this commentary is really dampening the experience. Why is JediRobb acting like detroit is some random scrub with no KL xp? He just ripped through a decent KL in a recent tourney in grand finals.