What's new

Every person you have ever had a crush on is now out to kill you

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Man, considering I've had a total of like 6 real gf's total, and the rest of my crushes were little petite gals who can barely lift a gallon of milk...LES GOOOOO!

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Having a crush on someone means you've had sex with them it seems in this thread. Am I the only one who's seeing this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Having a crush on someone means you've had sex with them it seems in this thread. Am I the only one who's seeing this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Yeah I don't think people are taking into consideration all of the women that never said anything to you..... or had a boyfriend/husband ..... that type of deal. They all get lumped in.....

Needless to say..... everyone would be in dire straights.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah I don't think people are taking into consideration all of the women that never said anything to you..... or had a boyfriend/husband ..... that type of deal. They all get lumped in.....

Needless to say..... everyone would be in dire straights.
The only person I would be scared of is Emma Stone...I'm pretty sure Emma Stone could beat my ass.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
That's a good number of my good friends...the fuck friends????

It's still only six for me, I am aware of the thread being "every person you've ever had a crush on" and not "every person you've ever fucked before".

That's a good number of my good friends...the fuck friends????
Friends with benefits?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
How is this possible when I have never talked to any of them?

(Making im so awkward jokes)

(Hiding the fact that they hold some truth).