What's new

Every character's respective downplayer

Tweedy

Noob
*audible gasp*
Can you link a post where I've downplayed. I think i'm just one of the more known Superman players on here and you're trying to get a reaction out of me. King posts and thinks he's barely top 10 so wtf am I doing on there.

Between this and your Red Hood buff thread you're the worst poster on this site right now.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Can you link a post where I've downplayed. I think i'm just one of the more known Superman players on here and you're trying to get a reaction out of me. King posts and thinks he's barely top 10 so wtf am I doing on there.

Between this and your Red Hood buff thread you're the worst poster on this site right now.
1) it's a thread made for the sake of humor. Grow a pair.

2) it's a thread made for the sake of humor. Grow a pair.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
That doesn't stop players from using them
Well no, just as it doesn't stop Atrocitus from waking up with punchwalk. Both have great invincibility, but both get ducked and whiff punished hard.
That was an instance of fact stating rather than downplay.

Tweedy

Noob
Anyone can os both of Superman's wake ups with crouch normals. His get blown up the same way that Atro's does. Low profile rising grab and beat out dash punch after it's I frames run out. A character can be great without good wake ups.

I wouldn't expect this knowledge from someone like Myles who gets body bagged in the Catwoman/Superman match up.

Getting ganged up on by WB Chan and Salino is where you want to be. God forbid they like your posts. That's when you know you fucked up. I think this is like the third thread in a row that wb chan has come at me unprovoked. Guy is OBSESSED

Also, the "oh it's a joke", is an option select older than any of us. Yall seriously think I downplay when i'm actually the biggest Superman upplayer. I mean some guy made a buff Superman thread and didn't make the list. Wtf

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
Anyone can os both of Superman's wake ups with crouch normals. His get blown up the same way that Atro's does. Low profile rising grab and beat out dash punch after it's I frames run out. A character can be great without good wake ups.
THIS.

Getting ganged up on by WB Chan and Salino is where you want to be. God forbid they like your posts. That's when you know you fucked up. I think this is like the third thread in a row that wb chan has come at me unprovoked. Guy is OBSESSED
Not so much this. I'm honestly just surprised that neither of you seem to have put the other on their ignore list.

Tweedy

Noob
THIS.

Not so much this. I'm honestly just surprised that neither of you seem to have put the other on their ignore list.
I have him ignored but I get curious. Anyways, you'll never see a thread where I respond or throw shade at him. It's all him. He's went in on me the last 3-4 times I posted something he didn't agree with, he has like 3 subtweet statuses about me in the last 3 months. It's obsession.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
is this satire, what on earth did I even do lmfao

I clicked the like button on a post saying "cmon buddy don't take it too seriously", a post sharing the exact sentiment I made to someone else before you had even posted in here

OH THE HUMANITY HOW TARGETED YOU MUST FEEL RIGHT NOW

You're making an embarrassment of yourself. This is meant to be a fun thread. Nobody, not even yourself believes this narrative you have dreamed up about me. Or is it about you. I don't know, or care. Grow up.

Last edited: