What's new

EventHubs 2015 Top 50 Mortal Kombat X Players List (1-50)

This just in, Chris G > Brady

Wtf?
FWIW, there's a .17 difference separating the two, it's extremely small.

I really do wish you would have voted on the panel though, with that small of a difference, your vote(s) would have impacted the list for sure.

If you're interested, we're happy to extend you an invite again for next year. If not, that's cool too, though.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Chris G placed top 8 at Texas Showdown, Northwest Majors, SCR Prologue, First Attack, Youmacom. He's got a decent resume of placings at regional events and smaller majors. Makes perfect sense he's above Tom Brady. To be honest Chris G will probably be under rated.

Big D is an interesting one because his accomplishments are local wins, 9th at EVO and numerous ESL top placings, including qualifying for the season 1 finals. This is the first person we see that shows ESL results weigh heavily. I predict this will be inconsistent throughout the rest of the rankings.

Digit is interesting too since he has a regional win, a major top 8, an EVO 9th place, and 9th at a 10k pot bonus major(SCR). A pretty good resume. I predict many will be above him that cannot top that.

Brady may be our Lord... but that doesn't mean he's the 35th best MK player on the planet. Great commentator and content creator... Those who cannot do... Teach...
Didn't he get 9th at 2 majors? Plus he got 3rd at Top of the Food Chain (which he should've won). Given those results, I'd say he should at least be in the top 40.