What's new

Tech - Ethereal Ethereal Mileena Setup

This can also be used without meter, it's just slower and therefore less effective. Nothing major, just a nice setup I've found.

This can also be used without meter, it's just slower and therefore less effective. Nothing major, just a nice setup I've found.
This might be useful vs characters where you can flip their inputs. Granted they can just delay wakeup, but Mileena has F1 and stuff to deal with it, so yeah. Are there more damaging combos you can end this with?

Jolt

Uprise
This might be useful vs characters where you can flip their inputs. Granted they can just delay wakeup, but Mileena has F1 and stuff to deal with it, so yeah. Are there more damaging combos you can end this with?
Not completely identical, but similar:

Starter > b34 air sai > slight walk forward f2~vanish. Only thing is this version will cross up less consistently if the timing isn't right, but in return it does more damage. The fact that it doesn't always cross up could actually be a benefit though if you think about it.

I'll look for some more combos using OP's original b3 ender

EDIT: On second thought, I'm new at this but wouldn't 21u4 as a combo ender give enough advantage that we could crossup vanish anyway? Never hurts to have another option for mind games and style though so thanks for sharing! Especially since the other things I've tested do not provide the non-ex fade as a crossup option

Last edited:

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
Interesting. It does seem like there would be enough time after 21U4, especially if they delay wake up.

If someone realises her fully, I think she'll be similar to Zatanna in Injustice. I just don't see anyone using her but let me know if there are such people.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
If someone realises her fully, I think she'll be similar to Zatanna in Injustice. I just don't see anyone using her but let me know if there are such people.
A few people use Ethereal as a main variation so eventually we will see that potential realised. Easy to forget that the game is just over 4 months old, still got a lot of stuff to find