What's new

ETC McFly's Science of the Shaolin - Arcade Mode on Expert... Blindfolded.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
ETC McFly is back again and with more Mortal Kombat 9 action. However, he's changing it up a bit. We all know he loves Kung Lao and we all know he's good but could he play through arcade mode on expert while blindfolded?
[medio]3762[/medio]

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Interesting, I might have to try it out! Your first match must have been weird since it was a mirror match lol

I remember back when I used to play MKvsDC alot, I was so bored one day I was just doing Sub Zero's combo challenge and I did all 10 combos with my eyes closed. I memerized the combos and did them all from beginning to end without opening my eyes........ yeah I played that game too much >.<

sn1kzZe

Noob
whats up with the embedding?

edit: I was hoping to see a POV of you with a blindfold, you ruined my immersion!

This reminds me of KIT when Justin Wong and Chris G did a blindfold match (turned their back to the screen). Vandy even mentioned how despite them not seeing the screen, they were still bodying people. Would love to see some Blindfold money matches, or exhibitions. Great vid ECTMcfly

This reminds me of KIT when Justin Wong and Chris G did a blindfold match (turned their back to the screen). Vandy even mentioned how despite them not seeing the screen, they were still bodying people. Would love to see some Blindfold money matches, or exhibitions. Great vid ECTMcfly
Thanks Bro! I think some challenges can make blindfolded.