What's new

Espio... Get over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derico

Banned
... Your words wont be the final conclusion.

Did you know the real bad person is who keep quiet? That person that don't have a side or attitude.

I like to voice my opinion, and what i said is something REAL happening, look at Sony new policy.

So, its not juvenile voice your opinion, juvenile is trying to avoid real issues on our society.

Now i did my reply. Close this or ban me if you want, but remember: Some topics are boring, controversial and sound offensive, but need to be discussed. End a discussion in trade of nothing, that is juvenile attitude.

IF your board rules mentions that people are not allowed to post stuff like that, i can say, pardon me, if not, its time to update.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
... Your words wont be the final conclusion.

Did you know the real bad person is who keep quiet? That person that don't have a side or attitude.

I like to voice my opinion, and what i said is something REAL happening, look at Sony new policy.

So, its not juvenile voice your opinion, juvenile is trying to avoid real issues on our society.

Now i did my reply. Close this or ban me if you want, but remember: Some topics are boring, controversial and sound offensive, but need to be discussed. End a discussion in trade of nothing, that is juvenile attitude.

IF your board rules mentions that people are not allowed to post stuff like that, i can say, pardon me, if not, its time to update.
If you wanna call out a staff member, it better be a PM, especially when I'm around.

Status
Not open for further replies.