What's new

Match Footage - Scorpion ESL Challenger Cup Finals - Mitsuownes Sets

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Hey all,

since the Xbox Challenger Cup was not streamed unfortunately, here are some of my sets during my path. Couldn't save all, but I hope you enjoy anyway!

Playlist:
Peace!

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Gonna grab food and watch this

Grats my man you came a long way I remember a lot of people use to say you played like a maniac and use to lag to win (which I'm guilty of saying)
But damn!!!! with the new net code you proved all of us wrong, beating us all with share spacing and knowledge nobody has excuses anymore

Your fundamentals are on point you levelled up so much with great consistency good stuff you deserved it

Plus I love your salt blow outs I don't know why people get so sensitive when you do

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Gonna grab food and watch this

Grats my man you came a long way I remember a lot of people use to say you played like a maniac and use to lag to win (which I'm guilty of saying)
But damn!!!! with the new net code you proved all of us wrong, beating us all with share spacing and knowledge nobody has excuses anymore

Your fundamentals are on point you levelled up so much with great consistency good stuff you deserved it

Plus I love your salt blow outs I don't know why people get so sensitive when you do
Hahaha thank you very much my friend :)

Playing against good people like you really helped me out :)