What's new

Question - Erron Black ERRON BLACK'S THROW PUNISH

omooba

fear the moobs
soooooo aparently it seems like raiden, kung lao, jax and some other characters can punish a connected throw for full combo when thrown into the corner. it's -8, correct me if i'm wrong. Is there a way around this cause i've lost a lot of games for throwing and they're barely alive after

Last edited:

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
soooooo aparently it seems like raiden, kung lao, jax and some other characters can punish a connected throw for full combo when thrown into the corner. it's -8, correct me if i'm wrong. Is there a way around this cause i've lost a lot of gabs for throwing and they're barely alive after
I just punished it today with reptiles armored slide on wakeup

The frame data is actually wrong, Reptiles EX slide (6 frames) Does not punish forward throw or back throw in the corner.

If you set the dummy to jump in training room, and hold up after throw, you can see erron jumps a few frames before the dummy, which means he is at a very slight frame advantage after throw.

I'm not saying erron is good, I'm just saying you cannot be punished for throwing.

omooba

fear the moobs
The frame data is actually wrong, Reptiles EX slide (6 frames) Does not punish forward throw or back throw in the corner.

If you set the dummy to jump in training room, and hold up after throw, you can see erron jumps a few frames before the dummy, which means he is at a very slight frame advantage after throw.

I'm not saying erron is good, I'm just saying you cannot be punished for throwing.
Soooo they nerfed command grabs advantage on hit, while normal grab was ass. Hmmmm so no pressure after unblockable with erron?

Last edited:
Errons throw fucking blows in the corner lol. I don't think it's punishable, but yeah like inflames said he is -. buff that shit pls

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
I knew something was wrong with his throw...

Thanks for the heads up, and props to anyone else who posted about this.