What's new

Tech - Outlaw Erron Black [Outlaw] Caltrops in Combo

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
The execution is somewhat similar to Cyrax Meterless Reset in corner (MK9)

This is only possible with regular caltrops, EX version don't work. Im not sure of the exact damage but I think it is around 4% or 5% of aditional damage during the opponent is in the ground.

Maybe one player with good execution can do this viable.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
The execution is somewhat similar to Cyrax Meterless Reset in corner (MK9)

This is only possible with regular caltrops, EX version don't work. Im not sure of the exact damage but I think it is around 4% or 5% of aditional damage during the opponent is in the ground.

Maybe one player with good execution can do this viable.

I was excited when I saw this in the combo thread, but coming here and seeing that you can't do it with excaltrops bummed me out. I don't think there's much point to this without being able to do excaltrops, because you aren't really getting any more damage than than the bnbs because as far as I know caltrop damage during combos are actually included in the damage count, it isn't considered separate. Therefore those combos weren't doing ~30% + 4/5%, they were just doing the flat 30%.

However, the very last combo would be a great way to get caltrops out, grab reset, and put on immense pressure to close out a round, so I guess it could be great in that situation.