What's new

Ermac's throw range

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Ok so i was talking to zaf the other day and we discussed about Ermac's throw range. That thing is ridiculus. It probably has the best range in the game alongside with QC and NS. Its a really good zoning tool agains opponents who prefer to dash in, when they are at sweep range or ABIT further. It can also win against some normals, but i have to test that abit more to see if its guaranteed. What do you guys think ?

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Ok so i was talking to zaf the other day and we discussed about Ermac's throw range. That thing is ridiculus. It probably has the best range in the game alongside with QC and NS. Its a really good zoning tool agains opponents who prefer to dash in, when they are at sweep range or ABIT further. It can also win against some normals, but i have to test that abit more to see if its guaranteed. What do you guys think ?
sounds legit ill maybe ask zaf later if he wants to test it out online

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Yea during casuals the other night the guys noticed that I was throwing alot.. His range is fuggin crazy. Its a good tool vs rushdown characters like jc and sonya and in a game of patience after 3 or 4 throws you can get an opponent frazzled and make them commit mistakes. MAKE SURE YOU THROW TOWARDS THE CORNER! Play the field correctly guys

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I compared throw ranges of a couple of characters and they all seems to be exactly the same. Smoke, Jax, Sub, Scorp, Ermac, Jade, all have the same throw range. I think it's just a perception thing. Try the rest of the cast out if you feel like it.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I compared throw ranges of a couple of characters and they all seems to be exactly the same. Smoke, Jax, Sub, Scorp, Ermac, Jade, all have the same throw range. I think it's just a perception thing. Try the rest of the cast out if you feel like it.
Hmm whenever i tried it with another character i got blown up. But you might have a point. I ll check it more and i ll let you guys know.

zaf

professor
i try to shoot them towards the corner but if they do expect that, ill change ditections so they dont tech

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk