What's new

Question - Ermac Ermac's story mode (SPOILERS)

Afumba

Noob
Lets try:

He starts on Mileenas side then switches to Kotal Kahn in the Outworld Konflikt.
Fights Mileena in a Cutscene & wrecks some Tarkatan later.
Discovers D´Vorahs betrayal with Reptile
Gives a beating to the Jacqui, Cassie and Kung Jin before Takeda knocks him out.
Later he is part of the Outworld Invasion Force that tries to invade Earthrealm. He wrecks havoc in the woods there & receives then a beating from Jacqui who is pissed at him that he ripped her fathers arms off.

That should be it i think besides his personal ending.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Put it this way. Rain, Sindel, Sareena, and Li Mei all have more substance to the story than he does. Ermac is a general in Kahn's army that left Mileena's side and has banter with Jaqui about Jax like others have said. that is all he lends to the story.

His ending suggests that he has Shang Tsung's soul as well, which makes sense since in the previous timeline Shang's soul was attached to Shao Khan after death. But Raiden's and Kotal's endings look to be closer to become canon and create the plot for the MK11, so he will remain Kotal's general and will fight in new mortal kombat for Outworld protection from EarthRealm and Raiden)

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Pretty disappointed about Ermac still being a servant. I mean, he was created by Shao Kahn's magic and Shao Kahn is dead. Yes, it's true that he exists inside Ermac now and that is a huge reason why I believe Ermac (being driven by Shao Kahn) would be reluctant to acknowledge anyone else as Kahn of Outworld unless it was some type of long Kahn (see what I did?).

And are we really gonna pretend that King Jerrod isn't in there? That seems way too rich of a plot point to leave out or make not canon. Seriously? Both King Jerrod and the conqueror of his entire realm reside in the same body and we aren't gonna touch on that!?

Either way, Ermac should have been an additional character struggling for the throne whether it be keeping Shao Kahn's legacy alive or reviving the legacy of King Jerrod by reclaiming Outworld and ultimately restoring Edenia.

Hire me NRS.