What's new

Tech - Ermac Ermac's Inconsistency on F34

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
After the Klassic Ermac skin was released, I was hoping I did not have to make this video. Unfortunately, I did... so here it is..

Ermac's f34 is extremely inconsistent ONLY on Sub Zero. Also, this string works the best in Ermac's pharoah costume (the mid connects, the first overhead whiffs, but then the second overhead connects for some reason).

Video by: Big D (aka Bread on ESL)

Please tag the appropriate guys to get this fixed please!

Side note: Sorry for the quality of video. I used my phone to briefly make it since I really wanted this to be shown..

Last edited:

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Hello,
I am Patrick "Big Daddy Soup" Mac from Netherrealm Studios Community Support. Our team has received your video, and we understand your concern with the current issues surrounding the inconsistencies of Ermac's Forward 3, 4 string.
Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that unless you are requesting nerfs and/or buffs, we are unable to assist you with your report.
We hope you continue to enjoy Netherrealm Studios' "Mortal Kombat X," and we thank you for your continued support!
Have a great day!

Patrick "Big Daddy Soup" Mac
Lead Developer at Netherrealm Studios
Community Support

Last edited:

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Sounds like another issue with breathing and hitboxes, but I could be wrong.

Xx-TGODPRINCE-Xx

New Patch!!!
This won't be fixed. Solution?

Play Shinnok.
Yes this is totally weird...... and exact reason i have started not using this move unless my opponent is knocked down in corner, then I let the mid wiff and both overheads connect on the way up. And if they cant fix tiny things like this (NOT NERF?BUFF) Just fixes then I would say why the hell fix all kitana's spoiled ass issues haha! But they did