What's new

Ermac wall combo's (including a 101% "reset")

seoulspirit

Ermac Combo Video'er
101% reset
2 Bars of meter

Compilation video
=21 hit 68% 1 meter
=19 hit 69% xray
=*The Shang Tsung one is NOT an Xray, it only uses 2 bars of meter*
=More practical 23 hit 61% 2 bars

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
very nice combos!
my question is whether or not the enhanced TKP at the end is worth it. Because on a combo I do (56%, 21 hits), the EXTKP only adds 1% damage

Error

DF2+R2
Not a reset. Set the training dummy to always block, then sweep it and attack it right as it get's back up and you'll see why. Pretty cool combo though.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
training blocking is not accurate, you can block that always if it is a human opponent.
check did this combo which is more practical than yours, and no offense was meant by thet brother :)
Holy I gotta try this. 73% wtf...wheres the damage scaling gone? lol

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I cant seem to get the F+2, 2, 2 to connect at the end. the F+2 drops him too quickly and the recovery is too long for my 2,2 to come in

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
No, subby.
I just got it but i dropped the TKP cuz I got too excited lol
Its tricky because the first [B+1, 2, F+1] has to send the opponent as high as possible

training blocking is not accurate, you can block that always if it is a human opponent.
check did this combo which is more practical than yours, and no offense was meant by thet brother :)
If i am not mistaken this is a sheeva combo ( as in it only works against sheeva due to her massive hitbox.)

Sent from my Gameboy Color

seoulspirit

Ermac Combo Video'er
Well none of my combo's are practical to begin with, so I'm not too worried about that >_>
Also, First B1,2,F1 has to hit as high as possible, second you kinda have to delay (if you try it too high the last hit will whiff), and the third you have to get off as fast as possible regardless

seoulspirit

Ermac Combo Video'er
@Catch22
That's gonna be before Ermac got nerfed cause I just tried replicating this and it was only 60% or something