What's new

Ermac Vs. Kitana

RedSpectre221

Ermac Apprentice
I was playing OSU 16 bit a couple of weeks ago and ill admit i got blown up by his kitana but i realized my issue was i was jumping way too much then in out final fight i cut the jumping out and i was able to hit him with force push and down 1, I felt real scrubbish doing this but it cause me to be more even with Kitana so my thoughts on this match up is Ermac has to play the spacing and zone. What do you guys think ?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
This is 1 of my least favorite MU because its so incredibly boring.
1. Basically mainly TKP the whole time.
2. You dont have to zone her per say since she will try to do her Fan throwing shenanigans. In which case just time ur teleport.
3. Dont jump at her because of the Fan lift
4. At times you can crossjump her and get a good combo or mix up going.
5. If she does her rectangular flying thing, just try to catch her in a TKS/TKP as she lands

Bottom line, be patient, play it slow, which means boring lol

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Watching 16 Bit play, ironically enough, is pretty much where I drew my Ermac strategy from.

Safe, secure, deadly. Boring, maybe. Efficient, absolutely.

Play her game better than she does. And if they get risky before you do, your bite will sink in first.

i'm not trying to brag but i personally have never lost to a kitana user, and i've fought some very annoying ones, now this may be because i main mileena who damn near has a counter for everything she does but i've also embarrised the bitch with shang, kano *omg have i ever lol* cyrax, scorpion, and yes even ermac.. perhaps your problem is ya get too worried when fighting her, noob saibot for example has been my nemesis ever since mk trilogy but the few times i have managed to beat a true saibot spammer it was when i wasn't caring about the outcome, just sayin...

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
Trick with beating noob spammers is to just jump into force push range on their clones, other wise just dance back n forth but don't jump. They really have no game it's just the spam that gets to people.

Trick with beating noob spammers is to just jump into force push range on their clones, other wise just dance back n forth but don't jump. They really have no game it's just the spam that gets to people.
yes but its a VERY fast and irritating spam thats nearly impossible to counter unless your literally already in the air when he fires it, the clone toss is so fast that it can actually catch mileena in the middle of a well timed telekick, which had it been any other characters projectile you'd be kicking them in the face, even kano's knife throw, i swear its true! and then there's the one move from him i absolutely despise, that damn up knee sh!t... omg that freakin up knee... let me put it this way, me and a friend of mine spent hours one night trying to find one, just ONE character who had a move that could counter it and u know what? NOTHING ON THE GAME DOES! i've even been nailed by it in the middle of a wake up... saibot is the one mk character i honestly wish had never been created, his name fits him, NOOB saibot, cause the only people who pick him are noobs that don't know how to win without cheating.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
and then there's the one move from him i absolutely despise, that damn up knee sh!t... omg that freakin up knee... let me put it this way, me and a friend of mine spent hours one night trying to find one, just ONE character who had a move that could counter it and u know what? NOTHING ON THE GAME DOES!
Kitana's f2,1. When you're timing it right it can blow up a whiffed upshadow. You just can't sit right in his face, need to get just outside the range.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
ShangTsung, play CD or Osu's Kitana and you will lose some matches, you really can't get any better with her then those two lol. Most Kitana's are meh especially compared to theirs lol

But yeah, Ermac can take her, I've discovered over time his pokes, namely D4, into TKP works great, also I love rushing her down at times and baiting the wake up fan lift, means it's lunch time for Ermac hehe :) While she's annoying for Ermac, I'd MUCH rather face a Kitana over Mileena, any day.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
people use wakeup fan lift? lol
lol sometimes if I'm rushing someone down with Ermac's 31, 312, F4 yeah lol. A lot of Kitana's lately have been doing that and I just block it and punish them with TKS into more combos lol. The rest, they just poke me with her D1 lol