What's new

Ermac Vs Kabal

RedSpectre221

Ermac Apprentice
Hey guys I was playin Mr.Kung Pow yesterday and i got completely Blown up by his kabal it was the closest kabal ive seen to Reo's does anyone have any pointer for kabal rush down mix up.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
My best advice would be to watch Reo's kabal video to understand when you need to poke out with D1 its 6 frames .Try to zone him the best you can and be aware of Enhanced ND.Ermac's teleport prevents kabal players from frequently doing iagb.So just try to keep him mid range in TKP range and wait for em to make a mistake. Punish Jump ins blocked ND etc. Ermac's D3 hitbox allows for kabals ND to go right past him.Also try not to jump too often against kabal keep the fight on the ground and force him to have to jump and dont be predictable with your TKP attempts especially if he has meter(which he always does)but work on your spacing and footsies.This MU isnt bad for ermac at all

RedSpectre221

Ermac Apprentice
My best advice would be to watch Reo's kabal video to understand when you need to poke out with D1 its 6 frames .Try to zone him the best you can and be aware of Enhanced ND.Ermac's teleport prevents kabal players from frequently doing iagb.So just try to keep him mid range in TKP range and wait for em to make a mistake. Punish Jump ins blocked ND etc. Ermac's D3 hitbox allows for kabals ND to go right past him.Also try not to jump too often against kabal keep the fight on the ground and force him to have to jump and dont be predictable with your TKP attempts especially if he has meter(which he always does)but work on your spacing and footsies.This MU isnt bad for ermac at all
Yea i didnt think the MU was bad because on average I blow up alot of kabal players but this info is real helpful i just needed all this for CEO so i can be well prepared for Reo and other kabal players Thanks Slim

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Tbh, nothin more needs to b said. Good shit. Also look at pigs interruptable strings thread! Thats our way to winning baby!

Seven

|| Seven ||
I think I have a really good Ermac, and I'm going to use him the next tournament. If anyone thinks they can challenge me, send me a message at Seven74 (xbox live).

Also if anyone lives in California that I could play with online, PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Skitzo

Noob
Forceball lowers Ermac's hitbox which cause iagb to whiff a lot, I hate that :( other than that, the mu is a 4.5-5.5 Kabal from my xp.

Yeah just make sure you zone best you can ,and make sure you punish any fuck ups on a kabals nomad dash cancels. It's a winnable match-up.