What's new

Question - Ermac ermac to my subzero

figured id ask some ermac players how they feel about ermac in general.

im trying to decide on mys econd character (currently using subzero) and wanted to know what people thought of ermac.

pros, cons, noteworthy things. reading this forum helps but i feel a bit lost.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
You could just ask this in the general discussion thread instead of creating a separate thread. People will answer you there for sure.

You could just ask this in the general discussion thread instead of creating a separate thread. People will answer you there for sure.
some people dont venture into all the different forums. some people just stick to there interests. hence me asking here, where potential people with real ermac experience can give some lowdown if they felt inclined.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
@Absinthesize
I personally dont care if you make a separate thread or if you post in the general discussion lol
So to answer your question
If you pick up Ermac, I suggest Master of Souls because you get high damage and a vortex.

I actually really love ermac in this game because he has overhead and low starters now (unlike MK9) and his pokes (d1 and d3) are AMAZING. He's also really mean if he gets you in the corner and will induce quite a few quitalities :D. When you get going with him, his pressure can be hard to deal with because of his pokes too

Cons; I'm still not convinced of his wake up game. Like if a Liu Kang or a Kung Lao puts you in the corner, get ready to have your enhanced wake ups snuffed like 8 times out of 10. His vanish move, couldve been awesome and while it's great for some mind games, its problem is a really slow start up.

So that's my quick opinion on him

PS; if you do play him and get to play against a Johnny Cage, you get one of the funniest intro