What's new

Strategy - Ermac Ermac pseudo-tech

Noob
Cool stuff m8, have you tried it online? the lack of even a couple frames can make this armorable just due to the simple delay that the netcode has in of itself =S... Still a cool little trick to pocket.

Surprisingly enouth i find myself doing less and less gamble stuff the more i play with Ermac, the less you do it and less they will be expecting it when it finally comes around... Anyhow Your in EU right Boromi?

well, online sometimes makes enhanced moves be activated in there but not all the time.
yes im in eu, steam's below profile picture.

Reactions: 14K

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
This works pretty well, I've found that whenever I go into the B3 string the opponent is trying to fuzzy block the second hit (B34/B32), this takes good care of that and you're not looking at -9/-13 each time either. I've had some complaints about staggering B3 (-4 on block) and continuing pressure but I still think it's valid, with Ermac you're forced to wait for a special when he does a mixup and both B34 and B32 take more than 15 frames to startup after B3 so it's impossible to react to, they have to make a read and next time they just might eat the Soul Ball instead. Nice share :)