What's new

Ermac players unite: what are your biggest weaknesses?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Online making it next to impossible to practice my anti-air D1+punishes.
Being terrible at guessing when to throw certain mixups.
Instinctively going for attacks I know in my brain aren't the slightest bit safe.
I used to play sporadic as fuck, and that doesn't really translate well with Ermac, but I've gotten a lot more precise since last I put my faith in him and died a dying death at the hands of Oblivion. Hopefully when next I take him out, the results will be pleasant.

DanCock, STORMS, I now crave Ermac mirrors.
I must seek you guys out for battle and dust off my Many :D. It's been far too long.
sure, but i dropped ermac like the next day of using him and focused more on NOOB.. let me know whenever to sign on to psn after 11 pm est daily..

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
sure, but i dropped ermac like the next day of using him and focused more on NOOB.. let me know whenever to sign on to psn after 11 pm est daily..
Oooooooooooh, that's even better :D. I'm in dire need of Noob experience with all my peoples.
And Sindel, of course. As muffins are my witness, I will defeat your Sindel with Subby. I must.
We shall dance tonight. I'll be on sometime in that ballpark. Huzzah.

I'm wondering if I should switch suits. Dark MK1 seems a bit more appealing than Evil Priest.

Also, to add to something that just bothers me about the character, why oh why did NRS decide to give him armor on the startup of his XRay? Like i has been said before, this character in no way should even bother using meter unless it's for breaker.

But I guess it sorta makes you think how annoying Ermac would become if they decide to give him armor on something else. Although I think I would like that considering how bad his wakeup game is.
Dude I use his x-ray when it's match point for me and it's close match. Wait for them to cross up/special move(Ex: Like Barakas BC, Johnny Cages SK, etc.) Then parry it basically with the armor for the win. Hell I even use it's armor randomly just to keep my opponent in check even if I have a lead. To me it also feels like Ermac builds meter fast ,but then again as you said I use it mostly for breakers.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Oooooooooooh, that's even better :D. I'm in dire need of Noob experience with all my peoples.
And Sindel, of course. As muffins are my witness, I will defeat your Sindel with Subby. I must.
We shall dance tonight. I'll be on sometime in that ballpark. Huzzah.

I'm wondering if I should switch suits. Dark MK1 seems a bit more appealing than Evil Priest.
ooo you dare speak to the queen that way O_O
yea i use multiple characters now. with this game being match up heavy. Sindel, Noob, Kung Lao, Cage, Kitana. ill look for you tonight.