What's new

ErA Erronlol wins EU WEEKLY LIVE XL #4 (MATCH FOOTAGE INSIDE)

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail

The holidays are behind us and everyone is looking forward to a brand new year and along with it the latest event in the EU WEEKLY LIVE series, now quickly becoming a staple of the PC MKX community scene, something that makes me very happy as bringing the PC crowd together and expanding our reach to new player has always been the main goal of the series.

We had a few hitches this time, no doubt caused by my peculiar situation of living in an IGLOO because of the snow storm that trapped me but just as the old saying goes "The show must go on!" and so it did with some wonderful display of skill from @Jupe, Erronlol, first time participant in the EU WEEKLY, @rubmytaco and the rest of the players.

Next week I will undoubtedly get to my apartment and I will finally be able to stream using my full setup and gear and ALSO start recording the matches locally to my hard drive and then editing and uploading 720p 60FPS clips to my youtube channel for better quality and easier viewing.

See you guys in the next EU WEEKLY!

Supreme Champion: Erronlol
Worthy Adversary: Jupe2198
Maybe Next Time: EXiLE_Taco
4th place: Raz89
5th place tie: NamelessOne7
SS

7th place tie: RH | Black - SoToS
InSonaTiC

FULL STREAM ARCHIVE:
https://www.twitch.tv/rvblacktail/v/113355507

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Damn, I think that a lot of people got salty by now after you beat them, Erronlol. :p

Gratz, boi!