What's new

Equip the best abilities and make your main character top tier!

Hmmm Harley's best abilities are probably her damage over time cupcakes and Joker's picture which gives her a damage boost, maybe even Ivy's blessimg which gives her 6% life back.
But I'd go for the DOT cupcakes and damage boost all day. She would be fair...

As for Catwoman catcall is stupid since it restands and she can call it multiple times in a combo the damage she gets with it is stupid and low whip for the mix-ups...

For Wonder Woman I'd use the amazonian slam to get her OTG back (fair)
what about the play doctor that reverses inputs?

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
You can get really high with Colds Ice Platform and some of the of characters literally cant hit you while you stand there and charge almost all of your trait.

Last edited:

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
Scarecrow's gear doesn't really add much, I guess the projectile is nice.
Catwoman cat call is stupidly good lol. She gets a safe meterless vortex anywhere on screen, it's plus on block and massively plus on hit to where you can get knocked down, get up and still have time for a b3 conversion.
It's a safe way for catwoman to approach and can also extend her combo damage by a lot

Sub Zero:

Killer Frost Premier Skin

Black Ice Gear Ability:
-4 fully invincible slide

This mean you don't like me? Gear Ability:
Parry

Just another man to punish Gear Piece:
Stilettos added

Air footsies:
Air dash

I've been lurking these forums since Injustice 1.... I'm deeply impressed by your lasting devotion to Killer Frost! lmfao

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I will blow up whichever Fate player doesn't list the most obvious choice of his abilities it's easily a top 3 ability in the game