What's new

Guide Enter the Fortress: Superman Community combo guide v1.06 Patch

LEGEND

YES!
so what is the most damage you can do off of a d1 xxx scoop?
what i have off the top of my head:

Scoop- J2, 11-MB Breath, B3, J3, 3-SP

Scoop- 1-trait, F2-MB breath, B3, J3, 3-SP

outside of using MB cancels those are the highest i use

Edit: so D1-Scoop to J2 doesn't appear to work on all characters, just do 22-breath after scoop

Last edited:

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Hey peoples, I am having trouble doing supes corner combos, well the more damaging ones. Im trying to do launcher string 3 trait 3 mb breath\bounce cancel b3 j3 3 scoop 3 breath and for the life of me I cant get the standing 3 to hit after the jump 3. In the videos I see in order to do this it looks like you have to get the j3 to hit underneath your opponent, but I cant make this happen, is there a trick? Cause like if not and the timing is really that strict I dont even thinknthose combos are practical. Wtf help me please

EDIT: nevermind, I figured iut my issue. It wasnt with the j3 it was with the standing 3 after, I wasnt letting him reover fully before pressing 3 lol im a dummy.

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
You guys want a hilarious gimmick?
You can do a f23xxtrait into a really delayed forward jumping divebomb for a cross up or not. Problem is they can tech roll but its safe none the less.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Hey guys... noob question. What do you do when superman F23, Breath? Other than Backdash I can't punish him D: Idk why they don't don the exact same string over and over again if its safe but please.... Teach me how to beat on one of your characters
wrong sub forum. direct your question to the general discussion thread

DarksydeDash

Comboing off midscreen divebombs (HARD!!!!)
Divebomb, forward dash, d1xxlow scoop,1xxMB Breath, b3, j3,3, Super punch/j3 f2xxRGHV. 35-36% no trait 45-46% with trait.

Last edited:

Bizzy

Noob

Ji3, 3, Trait, 3, Bounce Cancel B3, J3, 3, Breath, J3, 3, Scoop, 3, Breath
3 bars

Depends on how many bars.

I mean its really nice to slam them down for 86, but isnt it better to use a 55-60 1 meter corner bnb and try to either a OTG or cross up?

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Comboing off midscreen divebombs (HARD!!!!)
Divebomb, forward dash, d1xxlow scoop,1xxMB Breath, b3, j3,3, Super punch/j3 f2xxRGHV. 35-36% no trait 45-46% with trait.
Can this be done out of a reset mid screen? If I can convert off front or back divebombs this is a really big deal.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
What's a good combo after landing a ground smash reset. Something that will keep them in the corner. I end up doing ground smash, 3, Mb breath, then something like NJ2, 22, low scoop, 3, breath. Since I can do it consistently online. I'm just wondering if there's a better one that ends with more damage.

DarksydeDash

What's a good combo after landing a ground smash reset. Something that will keep them in the corner. I end up doing ground smash, 3, Mb breath, then something like NJ2, 22, low scoop, 3, breath. Since I can do it consistently online. I'm just wondering if there's a better one that ends with more damage.
64% (corner, off standing 3 reset)
-divebomb 11, 3xx MB breath, j3, 3xx low scoop, 3xx breath.

63% (Trait not active)
Divebomb, 3xx trait, 3xx MB breath, j3, 3xx low scoop, 3xx breath.

Tip: If there is no stage transition in the corner you are in you can substitute the j3 for a b3 and jump forward into the rest of the combo.
It will give you an extra 3%

Or if you really want to kill your opponent, after 3 trait 3, cancel the 3 into a f3 bounce cancel then finish the combo as you normally would. (3xx MB Breath, etc.) This requires 3 bars though. (76%)

meterless (Don't have the damage on my head right now...)
Divebomb, 11, 3xx low scoop, 3 breath.

Divebomb, 3xx trait, 3xx low scoop, 3, breath (I believe this is 56%?)

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

Here are combos that use heat vision and get really good damage.

F23, 3xx heat vision, (d1), 3xx low scoop, 3, breath. (over 40% meterless)
F23 3xx heat vision, (d1), 3xx MB breath, etc. (48%)
F23 3xx heat vision, (d1), 3xx trait, 3 xx MB breath, etc. (65%)

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
64% (corner, off standing 3 reset)
-divebomb 11, 3xx MB breath, j3, 3xx low scoop, 3xx breath.

63% (Trait not active)
Divebomb, 3xx trait, 3xx MB breath, j3, 3xx low scoop, 3xx breath.

Tip: If there is no stage transition in the corner you are in you can substitute the j3 for a b3 and jump forward into the rest of the combo.
It will give you an extra 3%

Or if you really want to kill your opponent, after 3 trait 3, cancel the 3 into a f3 bounce cancel then finish the combo as you normally would. (3xx MB Breath, etc.) This requires 3 bars though. (76%)

meterless (Don't have the damage on my head right now...)
Divebomb, 11, 3xx low scoop, 3 breath.

Divebomb, 3xx trait, 3xx low scoop, 3, breath (I believe this is 56%?)
Thanks! Now I'm off to practice.

how do you guys time the scoop after the standing 3 in the corner during a combo? im having a really difficult time with this

9_Lives

Noob
Does anyone else have a hard time landing 3~scoop consistently, or is there some magical technique to nail it every time that I'm not seeing yet?