What's new

General/Other Enough is enough! I demand a Character Kouncil!

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
Just make the startup on bolt of zeus faster and make the MB version hit overhead and im good to go

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
i think shazam is just lacking the tools that they cant obviously add after the fact. unless you can add actual moves theres not much you can do to make him better? dmg increase? not happening. add speed to his lightning bolt? maybe? i think the biggest help and at least somewhat practical would be to tweak his teleport a little, maybe that would help against some of shazams more unbalanced matchups. but i wouldnt know what to do to the teleport...

I respectfully disagree.

This is awesome where and when will the stream feed be up? Also will it be xbl or psn?
It will not be on Xbox or PS3. It will be a meetup on Skype. GamerBlake90 will be hosting the call, and streaming our conversation.
I'm in the UK so right now its BST (GMT +1) and i'm free whenever right now. I can juggle my time accordingly
Concerning MashPotatoTower 's schedule, a later time on a weekend seems to be the best thing to do. Agreed?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
It will not be on Xbox or PS3. It will be a meetup on Skype. GamerBlake90 will be hosting the call, and streaming our conversation.

And, if it should be warranted, I can throw in the gameplay screen with our Skype call if you guys ever want any tech for the character the council concerns to be demonstrated. Perhaps even host KOTH sessions for a collection of Shazam players, in this instance.

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
And, if it should be warranted, I can throw in the gameplay screen with our Skype call if you guys ever want any tech for the character the council concerns to be demonstrated. Perhaps even host KOTH sessions for a collection of Shazam players, in this instance.

Oh god, you are awesome. Since you don't drink, I'll just buy you a case of Dr. Pepper instead.

Blake can we do it tonight?

iitRueii

Noob
Just noticed I was tagged in this. I think shazam is a great character. He has one of the fastest dashes in the game and a great wakeup mixup game.

he's just very technical with short limbs, but has 2,2 and back 2,3 to cover that.

Hes not as easy to play as batman or superman for instance, but I do feel he's a strong character, his dash gets blown up by deathstroke it seems though, I may be wrong