What's new

Enex's Art

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
Hi everyone,

I've made a few things for TYM community members, and I have a few more ideas kicking around.

I'm making this thread to share my art with the community. While the things I make are for specific people, I think it would be nice if the community at large knows that things like this are happening. Plus, while Twitch icons are nice, it seems a shame for the full size artwork to never be seen.

@Pig Of The Hut Recently began his stream, which I'm sure many of you have enjoyed (I know that I have). As a thank you to Pig for contributing to the community, I made several Twitch icons for him. You may recognize the subscriber icon below:

Though it's probably more familiar around this size:

It's Sento!
Pig's stream is http://www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut . I highly recommend it for enjoyable FGC Commentary, high level MKX gameplay, and massive levels of salt in regards to Kenshi.

Today I read a thread by @Mitsuownes , who was distraught that his idea to use the Kutie Scorpion icon on his Twitch was denied. I was inspired to help him with a new illustration to use in a similar style, and the result is below:

Pending Twitch approval, it will hopefully be more familiar around this size:

Good Luck, Mitsu

Mitsuownes did well last ESL season with Scorpion. In addition, I believe he was responsible for putting together an EU tournament. It was a great show as a spectator on stream. I feel that a Twitch icon or two is the least I can do to give back.

Mitsu steams at www.twitch.tv/mitsuownes/ . Check it out for hot MKX Scorpion gameplay as well as a variety of other games. Hopefully his new twitch emote will be approved!

More to come soon!

Legal stuff- As the artist, I retain all rights and copyright. The artwork that I give is for the use of the specific people gifted, ie the licensee, with specific permissions to use it on Twitch, Youtube, Twitter and other platforms on request. Basically, I made the artwork and retain the rights, and the people I made it for are the only people with permission to use it.

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Again, thank you very much!

I also appreciate your nice words a lot.

I like your art a lot, looking forward to see more from you :)

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is true community spirit right here.
This thread gets the JagoBlake Seal of Approval, in the form of...

For a second I thought that was your signature, and you were just gunna lock the thread up here too lol

shmatka

How much 1 could a 112 if a 11212?
@Enexemander you are extremely talented. I always appreciate art, as I have all the dexterity of a palsy patient when it comes to actually getting the images in my head out onto paper. Don't ever stop doing what you're doing. Whether you're making art for others, your career, or just to pass the time, there are few enough hobbies as productive, fulfilling, and creative as turning a thought to a visual art.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I first took notice of you in that wretched Tom Brady Liu Kang thread. You were correcting "popular" members of TYM left right and center. Thank God.

Do you take requests? I adore artists and I have some potential creations I'd like you to make. ;)

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
It got approved! You da real MVP!

Thanks again!!! Can I give you a shoutout on twitter?
Sure, Mitsu. I haven't really used it for much yet, but my Twitter is https://twitter.com/Derrick1011 . I guess this is good motivation to spruce it up a little.

Thanks for the goodwill everyone! I have a pretty ambitious project I'm working on currently. I hope to make some headway this weekend.