What's new

ending combos with f21

cheschifodisito

hit me up on psn: mr_diem
ok, supposing frame data is alrigth with zatanna, i'd like to know what u guys think of this tech. i noticed u are at +19 after hitting ur opponent with a f21; u got a decent push back as well. Now, cause of that push back u cant 50/50 but considering ur at+19, u could f3. f3 needs 29 frame to start up, that means ur opponent can punish u with a move faster than 10 frames. that leeds to pokes mainly. cool thing is f3 will hit anyways, and this is because of the animation on that move. it's similar to green lantern's f3, u'll be higher than their poke causing it to whiff.
also, normally most of the moves are not faster than 10 frames to start up. what im saying is: eafter the f21 u dont have a free f3, but its very likely u'll get it.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Seems like a decent idea lol ill check it out when i get out of work . Normally i end with teleport behind to throw or trance....and very situationist db2 it won't combo but the opponent has to duck it or block, they try anything else and get hit for a reset. And if they block you're at advantage

following up with her mirror image thing into ambiguous cross-ups or teleport in to throw or MB teleport in to a mix-up could be a good idea also

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
hmm then how about on reaction to the backdash cancel into levitate then teleport forward putting zatanna on each side with one in the middle to get the 50/50 cross up option back?
Sounds good BUT remember safety is more important! How about if you just go into 50/50 after ji2