What's new

Enchantress Gameplay Reveal Trailer | Available Jan 9

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
So she seems to be a a character that can Zone but more of a trap/punisher type of a character. Some vibs of Quan Chi, Ermac and even Mileena are shown here (she has a Ravenous Mileena type of a move), and her Super looks really cool.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
She even got a double wall bounce combo like Dr Fate with his trait. DAMN they put ALOT of different characters in a blender and made an Enchantress smoothie. So far...shit looks GOOOOOOOD ;)

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm curious what's up with the green doppelgangers? Like that seems like a weird aesthetic. They almost look like Green Lantern powers. She's definitely giving a Quan / Zatanna vibe though so my curiosity is piqued. Looking forward to the livestream to see how she works. Zombies look pretty dope.

Also she's got the cherub wide face situation going on. Not particularly a fan. Reminds me of Supergirl.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
SHE LOOKS great!!

She looks super interesting IMO

I wonder if that parry is her trait, she seemed to rely on it a lot on that trailer
Very good point. She also seems to have another type of mind control attack by putting some a green ring over the opponents head. Maybe that makes them not throw projectiles ?Question mark? All i know is that zombie summoning BETTER NOT be a gear move

Raider

Noob
I swear every character that comes out someone says is "bland". Do people have any idea what that word even means lmao

She looks sick.
Her design is far from the best in the game. We all know that they can do much, much better. But at least there is a Gear system. Let's hope her gear is good.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Her design is far from the best in the game. We all know that they can do much, much better. But at least there is a Gear system. Let's hope her gear is good.
True. She most def can look a whole lot better, but thats when WE come in to pimp her oufit out ;)