What's new

Question Empty void list

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Hello. I wanted to do a little project to see what can be empty voided and what can't be with how easy it is to do empty void on reaction. Has this been done already? I would not want to tread all over someone's work

Thank you.

Mr. Mafia

PunkMafia83

Not that I know of. Never tested every projectile. I'll put some list of shit up later in this thread if someone hasn't already.
Cool. my goal is to to every projectile and work out if it would be viable in a match up. Thanks for your input.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Off the top of my head

Superman - both lasers

Sinestro - fear blast but not boulders

Aquaman - throwing trident but not "from the deep" the ground trident

Ares - only the red energy projectiles not the sword and axe projectiles

Cyborg - nova blast

Lex - staff blast (I wonder what about the little machines that sort of mirror sinestro trait ?)

Shazam - bolt of lightning

Hawk girl - mace throw

GL - minigun (but fails after) and his single missile projectile

Wonder Woman - tiara

Killer frost - daggers only

Batman - bats (with good timing you can rid yourself of all three) and batarangs

Death stroke - all upright standing gunshots but will still fail because of how many there are

Green arrow - trait arrows; the arrow after his slide;

Harley - both types of her gun shots. Haven't checked the over throw ball things oopsie daisy (air) and cupcake bomb may be situationally avoided

Joker - only his gunshots

BA, Grundy, Nightwing projectiles can't be avoided (mostly because they hit low)

PunkMafia83

I kinda want to go into a little more detail then that. For example, you can void jokers gunshot bu how pracicl is that as you do not see the projectile itself and he can cancel and delay it etc etc.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Joker Harley GL Deathstroke are the only people on that list that I wouldn't use EV on because of visibility / speed issues.

Joker and Harley's are fast and hard to read. GL single missile travels very fast so it might be best just to crouch. Deathstroke's gunshots are fast. Only df1 could be successfully avoided and even then it might be better to just block.

Anywhere closer than mid screen I also wouldn't use EV on sinestro. It could easily miss and if he sends out 3 it could still get through. Not to mention the fear of boulders following.

By the way I didn't include DLC

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
i believe you can only absorb the quick fire shot the MB Verison i doubt that you can absorb it. But the machine gun for sure cannot be absorb.
Well yeah none of the MB ones for sure lol, regular guns though I'm like 99% that I've absorbed them at one point or another.

zaf

professor
Hello. I wanted to do a little project to see what can be empty voided and what can't be with how easy it is to do empty void on reaction. Has this been done already? I would not want to tread all over someone's work

Thank you.

Mr. Mafia
go ahead and create the list. ill sticky it when you are done.

also check out some blockstrings. I dont remember which one it is, but deathstroke has a string where he shoots 1 shot from his gun.
superman also has some strings with lasers in them

PunkMafia83

go ahead and create the list. ill sticky it when you are done.

also check out some blockstrings. I dont remember which one it is, but deathstroke has a string where he shoots 1 shot from his gun.
superman also has some strings with lasers in them
Very good idea sir!

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
i'd mostly just duck joker's gun and soul crush when i see his laughing gas, but sometimes it's really easy to predict his gunshot, like after he wins a clash.
and if harley keeps shooting the guns like they normally do, you can sneak an absorb in there, but it might not be worth it since she gains so little meter and the second gunshot will probably interrupt.
batman's trait and deathstroke's gunshots can be absorbed and mbd, but you have to do it after all the projectiles are done hitting you.

Owerbart

I miss you
Joker Harley GL Deathstroke are the only people on that list that I wouldn't use EV on because of visibility / speed issues.

Joker and Harley's are fast and hard to read. GL single missile travels very fast so it might be best just to crouch. Deathstroke's gunshots are fast. Only df1 could be successfully avoided and even then it might be better to just block.

Anywhere closer than mid screen I also wouldn't use EV on sinestro. It could easily miss and if he sends out 3 it could still get through. Not to mention the fear of boulders following.

By the way I didn't include DLC
With practice you can do EV on Harley's guns, not only is useful but it looks freaking tight.

Bk26

Noob
Was this list made? Also can you empty void wonder woman's tiara ? I'm having trouble with it