What's new

Video/Tutorial Empress: The Royal Punishment Guide

glonglon

Noob
This guide is great thanks, but as a newbie kombattant from the PC version, how can I do the following techniques :

- ~ (cancel)
- Levitate cancel
- Instant Air fireball
- Air fireball

Thanks in advance for your future answer.

Espio

Kokomo
This guide is great thanks, but as a newbie kombattant from the PC version, how can I do the following techniques :

- ~ (cancel)
- Levitate cancel
- Instant Air fireball
- Air fireball

Thanks in advance for your future answer.

I dunno what type of controller people use for PC or if you just use a keyboard. On consoles you can cancel your levitation with the block button, which I'm not sure what that would be on PC.

For the other stuff, maybe DanCock or another Sindel player can help :).

glonglon

Noob
I dunno what type of controller people use for PC or if you just use a keyboard. On consoles you can cancel your levitation with the block button, which I'm not sure what that would be on PC.

For the other stuff, maybe DanCock or another Sindel player can help :).

Yeah you can cancel levitation with block or instant air fireball. I use an arcade stick (Qanba Q4raf) for playing MK on PC.

Btw, my MK knowledge is a bit stronger now but I still struggle to do instant air fireball efficiently, I've read It's u,b,f+3 but I cannot do it as fast as in the video which is quite annoying.

Any tip for doing instant air fireball faster ?

Thanks in advance for your future answer :)

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Yeah you can cancel levitation with block or instant air fireball. I use an arcade stick (Qanba Q4raf) for playing MK on PC.

Btw, my MK knowledge is a bit stronger now but I still struggle to do instant air fireball efficiently, I've read It's u,b,f+3 but I cannot do it as fast as in the video which is quite annoying.

Any tip for doing instant air fireball faster ?

Thanks in advance for your future answer :)

For the instant air-fireball its still going to be that input (on the controller)...not sure how it would look on the stick. when i do my instant air-fireballs (on the controller) I u+b together then just slide my finger in combination to do d,f 1 or 3 (fireball input). So its more like u+b,d,f 1 or 3. Or you can just try doing (up), d,f 1 or 3 really quickly and she should leave the ground just a bit but still be pretty close to the ground...hopefully this helps a bit.

glonglon

Noob
For the instant air-fireball its still going to be that input (on the controller)...not sure how it would look on the stick. when i do my instant air-fireballs (on the controller) I u+b together then just slide my finger in combination to do d,f 1 or 3 (fireball input). So its more like u+b,d,f 1 or 3. Or you can just try doing (up), d,f 1 or 3 really quickly and she should leave the ground just a bit but still be pretty close to the ground...hopefully this helps a bit.

Thanks for the advices, I go practice right now.