What's new

General/Other - Mileena Empress Fashion

Your Favorite Empress Attire?

• Total voters

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
True, but how hard could it be to just darken the textures a bit? The outfit itself is fine.
And I kinda wish the default one kept the long hair like those concepts.
Agree, its a strange faded color. I like her hair, they didn't change it compared to MK9 but they should give her another skin with a long hair.

Method

Full Combo Punishable
Yeah man. She needs more flowing fabrics. I'm not diggin' the sexy gi slash too-short kimono look.

It's coming off less like this:

... and more like this:

Vamp and default are my favs. Klassic just looks off (the material I guess) and Kitanna's tournament puts Mileena's to shame so I prefer not to use it.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
^Agreed.

Kitana's Jingu (Alt) and Dark Empress costumes are LEGIT! I like her default and Revenant as well, with Tournament being my least favorite. Still miles better than Mileena's though, in my opinion.

I'm glad both of them got some awesome costumes in this game. Still wish they'd have went with the Deception-ish design for her Kahnum outfit though.

Klassic... just because those legs and dat ass when she does her round win back hand spring ;-)

Pure look though? Either costume 1 alt, or vampiress alt.

Wuh??? Her lips are luscious!
I wasn't sure what to think of her new facial design (lips) at first, but after seeing it proper in-game and in Story Mode, it's an excellent re-design.

It simply permits so much more facial animation and subtly that her traditional mouth can not do, allowing the animation team to do more for the character. And yet, it still allows for the massive maw and cannibalization we've come to love from the character.

I liked her Kahnum one the most before but the emo/messy hair look she has with tournament is cool too. Still wish they weren't so similar though, would have preferred them to go with the deception styled concept for her Kahnum outfit and left tournament the same or picked a different costume for tournament all together if they wanted to keep the Kahnum look. I think tournament doesn't look as good as the concept cause the colors in game are bright and not very dirty or dark like the concept.