What's new

General/Other - Mileena Empress Fashion

Your Favorite Empress Attire?

• Total voters

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
So the Empress has quite the selection of wardrobe to choose from before she cuts a hole in the cast.

What's your favorite Empress attire?

I personally like Kahnum and Vampiress (Alt color).

Vampiress in particular is pure badass. Also on the random, on her concept art--have you all scoped out the last page? That costume on the right hand side--WANT! I prefer it to what they ended up deciding for her Kahnum outfit (which is on the left side of said page). Alas.

Flow

Bound by the Blood Kode
P1 Vampiress and P2 Default. Ethereal is the best looking variation imo. Those tattoos and the slightly altered skin tone :oops: But Ravenous + P2 Khanum looks really cool as well.

Bottom line: All of her kostumes are godlike.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
haha alot of us posted our "top 5" in the general discussion thread there a bit ago

it be a toss up between p2 tournament and the klassic for me. (was uber salty it wasnt in mk9 console version, only vita)
id like vampiress alot more if it didnt have that weird thing on her head.
i prefer p2 colours on all her costumes bar vampiress

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Default is by far her best, the look of the leather is cool and practical it makes sense... but at the same time still fitting and sexy so it's still Mileena.
I found her MK9 costume to just be an outright slut fest and just awful, her look ruined the her more than the writing behind her character in 9, in MKX they did a perfect job on it all.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
Default is by far her best, the look of the leather is cool and practical it makes sense... but at the same time still fitting and sexy so it's still Mileena.
I found her MK9 costume to just be an outright slut fest and just awful, her look ruined the her more than the writing behind her character in 9, in MKX they did a perfect job on it all.
100% agree on MK9.

I HATED her default. The secondary was alright, but that default was just....shew.

Never cared for the Klassic. It's just too "plain" for me.

Method

Full Combo Punishable
Vampiress wins for me, hands down. Her other skins make her look stunted and odd (imo). Vampiress is lean and mean. P2 for hot pink fabulous.

Kahnum would be my distant second choice.

Last edited:

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Don't get me wrong i really liked but tournament is kinda useless since you have Kahnum, the only change is the color and the headress and sorry but the Klassic where not made to be good looking, it's for nostalgia and even a comparison to the evolution of her.
Imo they should have used any of those instead of tournament:

The Shao Kahn one is gold lol

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
I absolutely love her P1 Default. Purple is my fav color, so I use P2 sometimes. I like to wear Kahnum and pretend that she's still empress and that she executed Kotal, D'Vorah and Reptile. Tournament is the same as Kahnum but I prefer the colors and that her hair is down. Vampiress is amazing. I hate classic, it's so bland and ugly imo.