What's new

EMPR YUN9 MURK's NW MATCH UP CHART

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I don't understand the slide avoiding the MB wingdings. Are you saying between the first 3 blocked and the 4th MB wingding?
The slide only avoids the MB'd wingding if you delay it, however if you don't delay it you're getting punished, so you're basically digging your own grave lol.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
@xKhaoTik I think what he means by using WD's is by using it at max range, where only 1 star, the last star would hit you, hence making it safe without having to use the MB version, or all if you try and yolo slide trying to anticipate something. Last star hitting on block or hit, is more of a check hit, and to make you weary of just throwing it out randomly.

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
The slide only avoids the MB'd wingding if you delay it, however if you don't delay it you're getting punished, so you're basically digging your own grave lol.
I just went into practice mode. KF set to reversal slide. I'm right next to her. Take 1 dash back. nj windings at MAX height MB into true blockstring. KF doesn't even start her slide until i'm on the ground. I can literally jump over the slide. It's safe.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Lol why are you even in Escrima stance against Frost anyway? You do know you're dead if I block that right? Its a nice gamble tho.
what Night wing did you play that stayed in staff vs KF? trying to paint a picture in my head is all.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
what Night wing did you play that stayed in staff vs KF? trying to paint a picture in my head is all.
Tons. Staff stance is the best stance against her. Escrima can be used but she shuts a majority of his options in that stance down hard.