What's new

EMPEROR MAX Wins Ghost Battle Series # 15!

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
The shadows betray you, because they belong to Maxintensity25 (EMPEROR_MAX)!
The early Tuesday Turkey Week edition in the new season of Ghost Battle Series displayed many hype matches and upsets:

EMPEROR_MAX ran through the winners bracket unscathed Thursday night, overcoming past demons like GGA pimpimjim not only in Winners Finals, but Grand Finals, as well.

Rational Jim upset NRF ImNewbieSauce early in the bracket with a clutch super to secure a hype victory.

GGA Wafflez made his second GBS appearance and did well for himself with a 3rd place finish, coming off his Naptown Clutch victory. He was defeated early on by Pimpimjim and preceded to tear a hole through the losers bracket until being matched against PPJ again in losers finals.

Hruza Da Bruza earned himself an extra seeding point with his upset victory over GGA Jeremiah. The bounty that was to be applied to GGA Slips, but since he could not be in attendace, the next best placer receives the burden of the bounty on his head. GGA Fill Pops also earned an extra point with an upset over Jeremiah, as well.

GGA 16 Bit was unfortunately beaten early in the bracket by Max, and then was immediately was matched up against Wafflez in losers to run back the Naptown Clutch grand finals. Wafflez would go on to win in and eliminated GGA 16 Bit, winning the runback.

TOP 8 Results
1 EMPEROR_MAX (Bane)
2 GGA pimpimjim (Hawkgirl)
3 GGA Wafflez (Green Lantern)
4 GGA HAN (Black Adam)
5 Hruza Da Bruza (Nightwing)
5 Hollywood "Top 4" Fill Pops (Lobo)
7 GGP soonk (Aquaman)
7 GGA Jeremiah (Martian Manhunter)

bracket: http://gga.challonge.com/gbs15

Twitch archive: http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade/b/483186096

Youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyChlyni9HqNNNtcDyOpLN3LlR2HuDDfn

Current Seeded Players
1 GGA Pimpimjim - 7 points
2 GGA Slips - 6 points
2 GGA Jeremiah - 6 points
2 GGA HAN - 6 points
2 Emperor_Max - 6 points
6 GGA 16 Bit - 4 points
6 GGA Wafflez - 4 points
6 GGA Fill Pops - 4 points
Seeding Tracking: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At8xfkgcpIQfdEgzbEQyalZ2dDhvM2NOd0pnQUJ3MGc&usp=drive_web#gid=1
Everyone have a Happy and Safe Turkey Day. Thanks for watching and supporting our scene!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Nice work Maxintensity25 , you played extremely well this week. This was a super fun night, so cool to have GGA MOE30W and GGA Wafflez show up as well. Though we obviously all missed the panty christ laundry basket. Doing everything I can to send PPJ to loser next week, such an upsetting loss for me against Lex, I had that match and threw it right in the trash. Irrational Jim that rears his head at the end of matches is going to be told about the rabbits.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The Chicago scene has really become a model community again.. You guys have managed to be both extremely consistent and totally unpredictable, and that makes it a blast to keep up with.

Kudos to you guys, congrats to Max, and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

GGA Max

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
He almost won. It would have been nuts, especially if AK SaltFace wins in ATL on friday. 4 EMPRs in a week lol.

Here is EMPEROR_THEO 's grand finals fight, one of the hypest I've seen in this game. http://www.twitch.tv/egpwonderchef/c/3312320
word emperor's have the best talent out of all the clans, and our leader is by far the best leader in terms of skill out of all the other clan leaders lmao. C88's are in second, they got king and cowboy and khaotik but thats pretty much it.

GGA Max

word emperor's have the best talent out of all the clans, and our leader is by far the best leader in terms of skill out of all the other clan leaders lmao. C88's are in second, they got king and cowboy and khaotik but thats pretty much it.
not bad at all :)

THE TASTE OF VICTORY ONLY FUELS THE SOUL FOR MORE VICTORIES! ! JUPITER MAX ZYPHOX THEO AND FEAR . ARE DOMINATING OFFLINE LOCALS . I WISH TO SEEK VICTORY IN NEC 14 . SO BRACE YOURSELF EMPEROR THANKSGIVING HASN'T CAME YET THE REAL FEAST AWAITS THE EMPERORS! !!! CONGRATS TO MAX . THE EMPEROR IS VERY IMPRESSED. CHI TOWNs BACK BREAKER

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
THE TASTE OF VICTORY ONLY FUELS THE SOUL FOR MORE VICTORIES! ! JUPITER MAX ZYPHOX THEO AND FEAR . ARE DOMINATING OFFLINE LOCALS . I WISH TO SEEK VICTORY IN NEC 14 . SO BRACE YOURSELF EMPEROR THANKSGIVING HASN'T CAME YET THE REAL FEAST AWAITS THE EMPERORS! !!! CONGRATS TO MAX . THE EMPEROR IS VERY IMPRESSED. CHI TOWNs BACK BREAKER
"!!!!SILENCE! !!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING!!!" not included with your post. I find this almost as shocking as Wonderchef beating Superman.

Congrats Max!

EMPEROR_THEO said:
"!!!!SILENCE! !!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING!!!" not included with your post. I find this almost as shocking as Wonderchef beating Superman.

Congrats Max!
LMAAOOO!! SORRY THEO
SILENCE!!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING! !!