What's new

EMP Triforce GM's message to the FGC

First I would like to address my enemies. To me, they are the most important people in my life. Sadly I want to take this time to thank you guys the most. On this grand stage called the social media network we can all talk in code while the wee little people who are absolutely clueless to the real nature of things that is going on in the eSports gaming scene sit and watch, completely oblivious. I trust you guys the most and sincerely am giving this thanks to you. You may take this as a troll but I'm serious. I trust you guys the most because you are all actually real. You are who you are and don't lie about it. (Well most of you) I know what want, what you're about and what you want to do and you don't hide it. Which is Godlike... because you put it in plain sight so everyone can see. Which blinds people from seeing it. Genius! Where is the best place to hide a lie... "in public". Man... whoever thought that up, boy! Also... you guys have toughen me up over the last decade. Beat the living crap out of me and the Empire. Just enough not to kill us.

I spent my whole life building the Empire. Since a child... trying to make my Orphan Father proud that one of his sons from a broken bloodline would have turned out something in a foreign country. He used to play toys with me and my Brother and always looked at me as the Leader. haha, I always got the good guys: He-man, Optimus Prime, Duke and Flint. Grew up with that good guy mentality. so I wanted to apply that to real life through gaming since it was something that I knew and loved the most. Got married, house, nice job... whole nine yards. Dominated for almost a decade, MTV, Times, Guinness you name it. I really thought I was doing it right and I was golden.

But, as we all know, appearances can be deceiving. Clearly I was not doing it right. With butching of Trolls, the burning of the Empire, The pillaging of my Knights, men who I grew up with as my Brothers...the lost of my wife, the death of my Mother and throw in a few homes… Yeah... you guys along with Life have done a number on me. That little bubble that I've been living in most of life recently popped. Normally... most brands, teams, empires, whatever you want to call it would have simply perished and moved on. However, I am not normal. I'm a gamer and I don't like to lose. The worst mistake you made, was you left me alive and for that I thank you.

Moving forward, to the People. Ahhh yes, the Masses, the most ignorant of them all. I find this funny because I kind of feel like CM Punk I actually feel sorry for you guys and I mean that in and outside of gaming. You are the most weak of humanity and the most cowardly. I sometimes kind of can't blame the bad guys. You guys make it so easy for them. Rather than open your mind and using a spec of common sense you close off your minds and simply become sheep. Easily hurdled into the fire and believe whatever is told to you so long as the messenger looks the part. Heh... the way of the world I guess.

But particularly on the gaming part let me make a few things clear regarding the Empire. Every member in the Empire during the 1st Dynasty was never taken from any other team. Why? Because there were no teams back then but EMP. It is why most of the powerful brands and teams out there now have EMP in them somewhere. They are talent that I recruited or was referred to me by a player in EMP. My job is not to make them godlike at games... they are already godlike. My job is to develop them and market them in the growing eSports scene. I've been doing it for 10 years, focusing on the FGC. God knows why!

So when you guys make comments such as I'm doing xyz with the players or whatever... I ask that you continue your hate. So as things change I can read the frustrations in your trolling comments as EMP works on its 2nd Dynasty. Like the Bulls. .. and best believe I'm Pippen. I'm not the best on the team but this team doesn't win without me.

In the end... when it doesn't matter, you will all realize that I have always worked for the better for gaming. I just want to see our generations pastime make it like every other before and if I have to play villain you need to get us there then fine.

To the Family: Knights and the few Valkyries that have survived the onslaught, You've all made me proud. You're all like sons and daughters to me. You've put up with a lot of my personal problems, the yelling, the tantrums, getting trolled and the promises. With no sponsors I worked feverishly for 10 years to make the money to self-fund the empire to get us to where we are now. If not for you all, I could not have gotten here. I did not do it alone and to the few who gave willingly of what was there's to help special thanks goes to you. You have all played for the pride of the family, the flag and the principle of the Empire. If you look at the Empire for what it is through what we've accomplished and not for what haters say about us then you will see the true glory.

There is no team... and I MEAN NO GAMING TEAM on the PLANET Greater than Empire Arcadia. Our work over the last decade is insurmountable... and thanks to @GWRnews it is now etched into History. So haters will forever hold that L in their chest for all human history. As we enter the 2nd Dynasty our enemies will surely come with a wave of issues worst than the first. We will have new Brothers and new Sisters join... and old ones leave and return. It is the sad cycle of life but we must accept it. I had to learn to accept it when they first took Justin from us. It is a humbling experience needed to grow stronger and that truly made EMP much stronger than it ever was. While things are up and looking good, let us enjoy the 2nd Dynasty as much as we can. Nothing last forever. (but there is always a 3rd)
FINALLY... to the Illuminati... ahhh yes. You guys. I have a special thanks to you guys. You guys have leveled me up in the wisdom area. Tremendously. In the grand scheme of things you make scene to all of the garbage. Without that, I think I would have gone crazy. I now understand "WHY"

Now come tomorrow when Spooky makes the announcement, nobody should make any stupid comments. All I'm doing is making the 2nd Dynasty... and the Empire is here for gaming.

Ahhh... let's see what discussion we have started. Oh... everyone is telling me to sign this person and that person. Here is a personal thing that you should know about me. Yes, I'm Jamaican... However! Despite being raised in one of the most politically corrupt, drug and disease-infested countries in the world... the US is still my home. And yes the Empire does have a few international players but EMP was born in America and the US started gaming. Before any of your now known champions... there was Jason Cole, Arturo Sanchez, Eddie Lee, Valle and more… and before them, the ELDER GODS, Todd Rogers, Billy Mitchell, Thor Aackerlund, Ben Gold and Yamjii himself Walter Day. So EMP isn't going to go out and grab someone who was apart of something already just for the sake they can win. No we will find the diamond in the rough and mold it so we can take pride that it first came from E M P

(This transcript is copied and pasted directly from twitter with minor spelling corrections)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Why are there so many giant, pretending to be generic but obviously aimed at certain people, walls of text floating around?

This is like being brought into someone else's obviously personal conversation with one of their confidants after 25 minutes of build up to an epic monologue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Why are there so many giant, pretending to be generic but obviously aimed at certain people, walls of text floating around?

This is like being brought into someone else's obviously personal conversation with one of their confidants after 25 minutes of build up to an epic monologue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
It's a forum. It happens.

WELL SAID TRIFORCE ..I LET YOU LIVE SO YOU CAN REGRUOP YOUR WARRIORS AND WE NEED TO DISCUSS OUR FUTURE ARMAGDEON !! (WARKAHN EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD )

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
This literally made me nauseous.... particularly "Ahhh yes, the Masses, the most ignorant of them all. I find this funny because I kind of feel like CM Punk I actually feel sorry for you guys and I mean that in and outside of gaming. You are the most weak of humanity and the most cowardly. I sometimes kind of can't blame the bad guys."

The supriority complex here is insane...not to mention this guy has no idea what literary prose are.

Edit: I was a Marine, fought in Iraq, and currently am a Police Officer and have been fighting people with that mentaility my entire life.

Can someone sum up that wall of txt in 2-4 sentences?

Plz....I can't read all that. Hurts my eyes
long story short, he's addressing the haters and people who are misinformed about him and EMP, but go along with it anyway. He also announces that he's starting a "2nd dynasty." Otherwise he clarifies that empire is here for the advancement of gaming and that he takes pride in finding his members first.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
long story short, he's addressing the haters and people who are misinformed about him and EMP, but go along with it anyway. He also announces that he's starting a "2nd dynasty." Otherwise he clarifies that empire is here for the advancement of gaming and that he takes pride in finding his members first.
Dam you read that from what he said? I read....

Shindej7

ShinDej wins!
The empire strikes back! woe onto the enemies of the empire they shall know that the empire's name is law!

Tolkeen

/wrists
lmfao, this is why the rest of the FGC won't take the MK Community seriously, accosiation with this god damn nutball.
People don't take us seriously because we have people like you making up words. It's "association"... TYM even has a spellchecking feature in the reply box....smh.

And let me kind of explain the meaning and the reason of my reply. Who are you to say that he's the reason we don't get respect, when he posts these things to his personal social media sites, and someone else reposts them? And he's a part of the entire FGC, so are none of them taken seriously because of one person? If there is anything that we as MK players should be upset is part of our "community", is the "Illuminati". Many people are allowed to act like fools, and ruin possible opportunities for others, and they are let off the hook by the "illuminati". And anytime someone be up front with the information that would put these people on blast for their shady dealings, we are told to keep it quite or receive infractions.

Until people can accept responsibility for themselves, then there is no reason to blame others, because we are ALL failing this community.