What's new

EMP|KDZ (Superman) Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at The Fall Classic!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Right now we're watching the Injustice 3v3 on KombatNetwork. Note the time on the Top 8 :)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
From what i've seen

SonicFox has found his "mileena".... a character that he can just do yolo shit all the time. He really is the younger version of PL... who likes to push buttons all the time. (He even said so). This is scary shit.

7L bopping people is glorious. Jimmypotato.... you may have some apologizing to do

Zoning is still stupid in this game. By stupid... i mean it is so good in some MU's.... and so annoying to deal with. Is there a way to like pushblock backwards to get closer to Sinestro?

The east coast just doesn't have enough true Superman/Black Adam players..... which means HUGE tournies like this are awesome. I feel even worse for the West Coast guys who don't main Superman who couldn't make it. You all had a huge chance here.

CrimsonShadow knows how to write articles that are worth reading. Descriptive but not over done. Perfect size.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Maybe it's just me but.. I feel like this game could really benefit from being FT3 once we hit Top 16 or Top 8.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Mannn, Sonic needs to learn how to be conservative when he has a life lead. He hung himself in those matches.