What's new

Elbow dash not an actual Wake up?!

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
k so i was in the lab right, and i was practicing with reptile. And when i got knocked down i tried to do a wake up dash. But When i did the dash the "Wake Up" notification above your meter didn't pop up...so i'm wondering, is it actually not a true wake up? i can wake up with slide, invis and acid hand just fine tho.

Axel_Redd

kk, thx for clarifying that, altho i find it weird that when i set the computer to auto wake up, the dash DOES register as a wakeup....weird huh?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
kk, thx for clarifying that, altho i find it weird that when i set the computer to auto wake up, the dash DOES register as a wakeup....weird huh?
apparently thats from a earlier build before release of the game were it was a wakeup attack, was taken out of main game but not training mode,it is weird alright but then again alot of weird stuff happens in training mode lol

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Yea. I think they patched it out, but it isn't a wake-up. It doesn't have the invincibility frames either.

Axel_Redd

altho its still pretty fast and it really doesnt need invincibility frames, so i guess u could say its a pseudo-wakeup