What's new

Elbow dash > NJP combos

Impose

A Call For Blood
It seems in practice mode I can barely land these ever

How do you time this properly? Do you hit 1 or 2 right as you jump?

It is a little strict timing wise. The way I do it is after cancelling into dash, I hold up--the monent I see Reptiles feet leave the floor, I NJP. If you just jump and no punch comes out, you NJP'd to early, if you NJP, but it doesn't hit you NJP'd too late. Try watching his feet and see if that helps any.

practice practice practice.... i used to have trouble with it but i can literally do it with my eyes closed now.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
This combo is impossible. You should just drop Reptile now before you waste too much time with him.

Or just do what xFriction_Burnx and Treadmill suggested. Lol. The "piano roll" technique of sliding over 1 and 2 for the NJP really helps the consistency. Practice makes perfect and its really the key to unlocking Reptiles higher damage combos. Put in dat work.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

This combo is impossible. You should just drop Reptile now before you waste too much time with him.

Or just do what xFriction_Burnx and Treadmill suggested. Lol. The "piano roll" technique of sliding over 1 and 2 for the NJP really helps the consistency. Practice makes perfect and its really the key to unlocking Reptiles higher damage combos. Put in dat work.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk
Its not even a hard combo =S

It seems in practice mode I can barely land these ever

How do you time this properly? Do you hit 1 or 2 right as you jump?
I have the most success using the piano slide input. Basically I do 321, dash-hold-up, then slide 21 hitting both one right after the other. The key is delay between holding up and when to slide 21 for the njp. Once you get it you've got it.

K3DC

Noob
I just learned how to hit it every time yesterday. I combine my Njp input with my elbow dash. So while I'm inputting the combo I hit BFU+222. I hit 2 three times to makes sure that I get it for the dash and the punch.