What's new

Eh, want an avatar?

Geth

Bows don't kill people, the arrows do.
I
Ill have one too. Ermac please. Do whatever you want with it as long as it is metal as fuck
( I.E metal like the music lol... not the physical metal like steel or whatever. Not looking for a terminator ermac... although that is pretty metal XD)
I think I can do metal as fuck. Need any barbed wire, flames, or rotting goat heads? Or less metal, more Ermac :p

zaf

professor
I

I think I can do metal as fuck. Need any barbed wire, flames, or rotting goat heads? Or less metal, more Ermac :p
not really into barbed wire lol
flames could work, but I dont know how well with someone made of souls. but if you have an idea then go with it.
I prefer sketeal goat heads over rotting ones lol

Geth

Bows don't kill people, the arrows do.
How are you going to have time for all of these request? -.-
By doing one to three a day, maybe more if I have time. I'll work my way down the list, it might take a while, but some of the easier requests shouldn't take me more than 10 minutes.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
By doing one to three a day, maybe more if I have time. I'll work my way down the list, it might take a while, but some of the easier requests shouldn't take me more than 10 minutes.
I wasn't going to add to a massive pile, but in that case I'll take one if you can.

A SaltShaker with a face, a cape, arms n legs, and an S on the SaltShaker, standing over a pile of dead characters with salt all over them. The dead characters are Raiden, Erron, D'Vorah, Sonya, Cassie, Scorpion, Jin, and Lao.

Nothing would be more epic.