What's new

Eh, want an avatar?

Geth

Bows don't kill people, the arrows do.
One like mine, I mean. They're nothing special, really, but if you want an avatar similar to mine just tell me who you want in it and I'll save you an hour image hunting and manipulating. Give a noob some photoshop practice.

I'm trying keep it MKX and Injustice because they look similar in terms of usable images, but I could probably try working something else as a challenge.

First come first served, that's my rule. I'll probably end up with different variations of the avatars during the creation process, which I may show to you via PM for you to choose if some look as good as the final product.

I am planning to do all of these, but will be breaking my first come first served rule in that I will be prioritizing avatars that fit the description of the OP. Side-by-side half face. Others will come later.

Last edited:

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I'd love one for Tremor and Predator. Although I know there's no pictures for them yet, so that might prove difficult.

macro

Eezeepeezee
I don't care if it will look bad but Orko and sorcerer Quan Chi

Last edited:

Geth

I'd love one for Tremor and Predator. Although I know there's no pictures for them yet, so that might prove difficult.
There are pictures available. Not too high quality, but they exist. Cutouts from the Kombat Pack trailer. Might not be the highest quality thing in the world, but I can't deliver much until they (and their renders) are released.

Error

DF2+R2
If you could do Ermac/Black Adam with the souls/lightning streaming out of each respective eye for me that would be dope.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Cassie and? Or just Cassie? With or without Sunglasses?

Alright, I'm gonna have to take Noob from MK9. You want MK9 Sub-Zero as well so it looks more balanced?
You have full artistic freedom on this one friend

Geth

If you could do Ermac/Black Adam with the souls/lightning streaming out of each respective eye for me that would be dope.
Now that's my kind of avatar.
First come first served, but so far yours is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
could i get one similar to error only instead of black adam, could i get raiden? also istean of stuff coming out of the eyes, could ermac have a green aura and raiden have a lightning aura? Thank you very much in advance

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Now that's my kind of avatar.
First come first served, but so far yours is the one I'm looking forward to the most.
Well now, feel free to do something similar with my Sub/Noob one, Ice/Shadows or whatever, I don't even know my creativity is non-existent right now but is love the extra levels of dopeness for sure

zaf

professor
Ill have one too. Ermac please. Do whatever you want with it as long as it is metal as fuck
( I.E metal like the music lol... not the physical metal like steel or whatever. Not looking for a terminator ermac... although that is pretty metal XD)