What's new

[EGP] Redemption VII Results (11.24.12)

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton

Another epic “Redemption” event has concluded. A special thanks the Nerd Reactor crew for letting us be a part of Reactor Con. It was quite an experience for me personally. As always I would like to thank the EGP crew for all the planning and execution that goes into these events; Derek Cota (Friarbawb), Chris Meyer (Carnage), Paul Enriquez (DJ AC-130) and John Capitulo (Kozmikfury). I couldn’t do this without you guys. I would also like to thank all of our sponsors for all of their support and contributions; The Frank & Son Collectible Show, Nos Energy Drinks, Power Anime, Nippon Ichi, Mad Catz and The Legendary Lotus. Of course my biggest thanks goes out to all the players who attend these events and support their community. Here are the results:

Mortal Kombat 9
1: EGP KRAYZIE
2: EGP XBLADES
3: EGP SHORYUKEN
4: EGP P BOARD PLAYER
5: SATSUIYESHADOU
5: MF SLAYER
7: SEVEN
7: EGP WONDER CHEF

Persona 4 Arena
1: T-LOC
2: TYROM
3: JASON D
4: NORM
5: ROYALFLUSH
5: MOPHINOMICAL
7: LIBERTY
7: ADRIAN

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
1: LLND
2: MANIC
3: LXG HELIX
4: FRAUD L
5: COVINA KID
5: HAGANAIL
7: ROYALFLUSH
7: CRUMBS

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
1: MANIC
2: JUGGERNAUT
3: FRAUD L
4: ROYAL FLUSH
5: LLND

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
this tournament was so hard for me!

1st round Satsui - Kabal
2nd round Killa Solid - Cyrax
3rd round West Coast Jeff - Kabal
4th round Pboard - Lao

can I just get one like not really good player playing a really good character please

and in persona 4 I got t-loc first round... and then a really good chie player round 2, how did he even get knocked into losers so fast?

LEGEND

YES!
this tournament was so hard for me!

1st round Satsui - Kabal
2nd round Killa Solid - Cyrax
3rd round West Coast Jeff - Kabal
4th round Pboard - Lao

can I just get one like not really good player playing a really good character please

and in persona 4 I got t-loc first round... and then a really good chie player round 2, how did he even get knocked into losers so fast?
at least you only had to fight one cyrax player. . .

and dude. you should go reptile more often, Definitely your best character

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Wonder_Chef
Reptile is pretty good you just have to stick through those bad match ups man, only way to win is to believe in yourself!
Man he has some really big issues like his d3 is 8 frames and his d1 is 9 frames, after that his fastest normal is 11 frames.

He literally has to elbow dash out of pressure, which is soooo unsafe.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I knew once I won a raffled item, I was dooooooooomed. First opponent - Kuh Bawlllllllll

Shoutouts to NubCakes for helping me grind out the Reptile mu in casuals.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Westcoast Jeff, went down 2-1.
Later on Satsui was about to go Kuhbawl, until I said, "you got to be fucking kidding me?"

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Man he has some really big issues like his d3 is 8 frames and his d1 is 9 frames, after that his fastest normal is 11 frames.

He literally has to elbow dash out of pressure, which is soooo unsafe.
D3 when you expect a normal.

Block when you expect a poke.