What's new

[EGP] Redemption Results

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton

3:10:12 - [EGP] Redemption Results

Once again another amazing tournament. Literally some of the best matches I have ever seen. Huge thanks to the SoCal MK community for coming out and supporting their scene as always. Shoutouts to NorCal and Vegas for making the drive and taking the hype to the next level for this event. We shall return on April 7th for another epic monthly.

Archived Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/epicgp
Highlighted Videos: http://www.youtube.com/epicgp

Full Results
1: EGP Tyrant
2: IGL DJT
3: EGP Krayzie
4: IGL DAB
5: Marvaz
5: EGP Wonder Chef
7: P Board Player
7: IGL MIT
9: CaliMaestro
9: WoundCowboy
9: Kamikaze
9: EGP XBlades
13: Demetrius
13: IGL Flawedzilla
13: SatsuiYesHadou
13: Mosp
17: Shoryuken 88
17: Twisted
17: City of Roses
17: Lethal Legend
17: Easy Fresh
17: WhatsHerName
17: Guamokun
17: Mr Spam a lot
25: Brownie
25: Juggernaut
25: Lazy Bird
25: Son ov Timett
25: TWISTED_xTyranTx
25: US BigBoy
25: Rocker
25: Red Reaper

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Marvaz has an interesting Cage. You don't see many Cages using his chargeable punch.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
GGs to everyone in Socal; love playing you guys. Special shoutouts to Chef and Pboard. Damn Freddy! And Pboard, we have traded tournament wins and now we have to settle it. I am coming for your soul at NCR!!
man cowboy once again bro your hella cooler in person bro glad i finally met you in person ughhhrrghhh (old shangs voice) lol cant wait to go back home to nor-cal and kicks it with you and your posse lolz straight up i love your show man i can tell the difficulties u were having with the transition man definantly i know how u feel lolz you guys rock for sure broseph

daddydab32ho

big ups to wonder_chef.... thanx for the respect and man freddy is sick definantly was under the radar but could possibly be THE best character in the game .... and not alot of people know that match up.... your great with him man love ya show dawg..... IGL DAB if you didnt know

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
big ups to wonder_chef.... thanx for the respect and man freddy is sick definantly was under the radar but could possibly be THE best character in the game .... and not alot of people know that match up.... your great with him man love ya show dawg..... IGL DAB if you didnt know
Lol, sorry man. I meant to give a special shout out to you. Good shit man, congrats on placing. Hope to see you soon on XBL and at NCR.

daddydab32ho

Lol, sorry man. I meant to give a special shout out to you. Good shit man, congrats on placing. Hope to see you soon on XBL and at NCR.
yah fa show.... your hella coo cowboy.. yah ill be on gotta get that practice in...... i see u on both....