13: Whats Her Name
17: MFSlayer
17: Red Reaper
17: EGP Wonder Chef
17: Twisted
17: Fumb Duck

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Guamo you look like you have good stuff, you just need to stop doing so may crossovers lol. people will figure it out

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Guamo you look like you have good stuff, you just need to stop doing so may crossovers lol. people will figure it out

This is the first time I've heard you not say mean things to me ;_;

lol...but yeah haha everyone blows me up for crossovers haha.

Do you know how hard it is to fight Skarlet? One that knows their stuff? Sweet Blessed Hosanna...she is so annoying.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
When do I ever say mean things to you

Kitana does well vs skarlet. She's weird, but I don't think it's too hard to figure her out.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
lmao, funniest shit I've heard in a while.

"Honor and Respect, why the fuck is Krayzie wearing that shirt?"

"What a fucking troll!"

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Shoutouts to KRAYZIE MODE. Congrats to my fellow Cyrax of a brown skin pigment :D.

Robots...robots everywhere...never underestimate the power of the leaky boat.

Congrats krayzie, you have been in the lab leveling up and it shows! It's so fun playing you because we know each other so well and you always give me a run for my money! Congrats to everyone for coming out and supporting the scene. I had alot of fun this tourny and we saw some new faces this time, Brm, goat legs, slayer and fumb duck. I hope to see you guys out again! Also, I have to say my funnest match of the day was me vs tyrant. I always love playin him, im always on my toes, it's always hype! A special congrats to lethal legend. You did very well and your only going to get better, keep it up. xblades was Mia for this one, I wanted a rematch after that match at redemption 2. That match was IMO the best match I've ever had, even if I lost it haha, it was just hype and fun! I think a very special thanks is in order for egp Compton for putting on sch amazing events, he is really dedicated to this and giving us high quality casuals and tournies to level. That's it for me today. Great people, great games equal a great tournie.

good stuff krayzie and pboard!!! was this streamed???
Hey cat, thanks. Yeah it was streamed and archived....

Twitch.tv/epicgp

Just click on redemption 3

Krayzie bone is coming out to the Texas scene for your upcoming tourny. I told him to watch out for you guys! Haha. So cal is looking forward to having all of you Texas guys and everyone else out for mlg. It's going to be hype!

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Shoutouts to Wonder_Chef on commentary, probably the best play by play man I've heard on any MK stream. You other lads are all grandiose in your own way, but this chap's insight and professional sounding delivery is hoss.

Good to see several new players as well. SoCal Scene 4-Life