What's new

Ed Boon mentions Sweet Tooth on twitter twice in 4 hours

Would you like Sweet Tooth as the non-DLC guest character in MkX?

• Total voters

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
There was a "leak" that specifically mentioned Sweet Tooth as a guest character. Frankly it's wouldn't surprise me because WB and Sony are in bed with each other, but it would be a disappointing waste of a character slot.
Yeah, Sony and WB are definitely still in bed together. Sony's big talking point for the PS4 at E3 was the whole 1080p/60fps and that same talking point was brought up in every MKX Interview. Boon was always sure to point out that it would run at 1080p/60fps on PS4.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sweet Tooth gets in...

E

Eldriken

No fucking thanks.

I love Sweet Tooth and all, but keep him in Twisted Metal games.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Ed boon also tweeted that he should listen to David jaffe more often which is funny because when kratos was confirmed for mk9 David jaffe went ape shit about kratos doing fatality on sonya blade over breakfast

I was 12 when MK first debuted back in '92. It was so provocative, violent, and extreme that it caught national headlines simply because you could kill your opponent. It shocked parents and politicians alike into a moral outrage over what is and what should never be.

Over the years, Fatalitys have grown up with us and have become more violent. For example, Quan Chi's leg rip beat down to Kung Lao's hat saw, but it's not shocking. We've come to expect it. I want NRS and MK to shock us. Destroy the public's mind and send the morally correct off of a fucking cliff.

That's why I propose to bring Jesus Christ into the mix as a guest character. Fuck Kratos, Freddy, Jason, etc etc. If we're gonna bring someone into our game it has to blow people's fucking minds.

Think of it like this, Jesus Christ, Earthrealm defender, Crucifies his opponent at the sound of "FINISH HIM". Since we have different variations of each fighter, this version of Christ should play as a rush down fighter. Make him OP as fuck similar to a mix of Cage/Kabal up close. Inadvertently, creating a hatred for Jesus from the gaming community, just for the lulz!

The 2nd variation of Jesus should be a #merica Jesus. We'll make this Jesus a zoner primarily armed with an assault rifle. His robe will be red, white, and blue with "Don't tread on me" placed on his chest. A damage boost by drinking a 32f cup of kool aid. He'll have unique "Friendships" such as healing Kenshi's eyes and building an Ark for Shujinko. But if you really want to turn the world upside down, add Mohammed and give him some bomb traps.

I look forward to MKX and to stop being such a lurker on TYM upon its arrival.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I was 12 when MK first debuted back in '92. It was so provocative, violent, and extreme that it caught national headlines simply because you could kill your opponent. It shocked parents and politicians alike into a moral outrage over what is and what should never be.

Over the years, Fatalitys have grown up with us and have become more violent. For example, Quan Chi's leg rip beat down to Kung Lao's hat saw, but it's not shocking. We've come to expect it. I want NRS and MK to shock us. Destroy the public's mind and send the morally correct off of a fucking cliff.

That's why I propose to bring Jesus Christ into the mix as a guest character. Fuck Kratos, Freddy, Jason, etc etc. If we're gonna bring someone into our game it has to blow people's fucking minds.

Think of it like this, Jesus Christ, Earthrealm defender, Crucifies his opponent at the sound of "FINISH HIM". Since we have different variations of each fighter, this version of Christ should play as a rush down fighter. Make him OP as fuck similar to a mix of Cage/Kabal up close. Inadvertently, creating a hatred for Jesus from the gaming community, just for the lulz!

The 2nd variation of Jesus should be a #merica Jesus. We'll make this Jesus a zoner primarily armed with an assault rifle. His robe will be red, white, and blue with "Don't tread on me" placed on his chest. A damage boost by drinking a 32f cup of kool aid. He'll have unique "Friendships" such as healing Kenshi's eyes and building an Ark for Shujinko. But if you really want to turn the world upside down, add Mohammed and give him some bomb traps.

I look forward to MKX and to stop being such a lurker on TYM upon its arrival.
this might be the best thing I've ever read on Tym

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
To everyone that is saying this is nothing worth even mentioning, I agree with you guys.

This shit is probably nothing but today is a boring news day on tym so talking about this beats sitting around flicking our beans waiting for Evo.

I'm like a crack addict for Mk news lately. The withdrawal was killing me.

mkkevin

Mortal
HEEEELLLLL to the motherfreaking no!!!! That dude gives me the creeps, mostly because of my fear of clowns. I almost shit myself when I saw Shang Tsung turn into a twisted evil clown in MK9!

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
The only way for MK to relive some of that controversy would be to strive for an AO rating

It'll never happen